Four Peaks Pickup 09

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Great stuff guys!

Here is another located batch for ya!

2008_0618ArizonaSpring20080151-1.jpg

It's down near the rock water tank.
2008_0618ArizonaSpring20080148-1.jpg

Somebody help take a before and after of this one! That would be fun to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Had a great time again this year. I still find it hard to believe how much crap people drag out there just to shoot. Geeesh!

Friday night was good time but unfortunately I really don't rememer to many people's names.

I really didn't take to many photo's this year this is what I do have from on the way back up from site P (except the first two).

Pan2.jpg

Pan1.jpg

Pan3.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Did anyone make it back to Site M to clean it up?? There was people shooting there at 9am and still there around 1:20pm when I was on my way back up.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
We were talking about that Yellow truck!! It showed up again and again to drop off loads of trash. You're site looks amazing!!!!!!

Had a great time again this year. I still find it hard to believe how much crap people drag out there just to shoot. Geeesh!

Friday night was good time but unfortunately I really don't rememer to many people's names. .
Nice shots T!! Thanks for coming out!!!!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..

GREAT shots! I wish I had taken my G9 as well. The photos are so nice and clear!!!! Thank you!

AZCPP

Adventurer
Here are a few I took.

THANK YOU TIM!!!!(and everyone else that helped put this together this year!)

PA100048.jpg

PA100047.jpg

PA100046.jpg

PA100042.jpg

FlyingWen

Explorer
Great pictures everyone ans thanks for sharing.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for donating their sweat and Saturday to clean 20 TONS of trash.
:wings::wings:

Every single one of you ROCK!

upatree

Observer
4 peaks clean up stickers

I think there are still a few of the stickers still left. Check with Lance or Wendy. These will be collectors items. Please buy some more just incase you have to replace the window or repaint where you put the sticker you bought at the clean up. Thanks to all of you who bought the stickers. Your support of the clean up and the Disabled Explores is greatly appreciated. See you all next year if not sooner.

Upatree aka "the Sticker Pimp"

Hunter

Adventurer
What a day! :wings:I had a ball and it was good to help. All in all, I talked to 13 different people about shooting, and all were very supportive once I explained the saftey issue. I know there were a few I couldnt get to in time but I tried.

Like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement, made it all so worth it. :victory: Looking forward to next year all ready. Great job Tim.

John Hunter
(The "Sheriff buggy" guy)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94