Four By Land's Discovery

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Prescott NF

Camped along Forest Rd 97 drove to Crown King and back to Prescott for lunch.

Came across some locked gates and found ourselves in some deep, dark and quiet canyons.

SAM_0269-2.jpg

SAM_0262-2.jpg

SAM_0256-2.jpg

SAM_0253-2.jpg

SAM_0246-2.jpg

SAM_0251-2.jpg

SAM_0232-2.jpg

Looking forward to the next adventure!​

David Harris

Expedition Leader
Camped along Forest Rd 97 drove to Crown King and back to Prescott for lunch.

Came across some locked gates and found ourselves in some deep, dark and quiet canyons.

SAM_0269-2.jpg

SAM_0262-2.jpg

SAM_0256-2.jpg

SAM_0253-2.jpg

SAM_0246-2.jpg

SAM_0251-2.jpg

SAM_0232-2.jpg

Looking forward to the next adventure!​

Beautiful, beautiful country!!! As a Colorado native, I have to say you make me homesick for the WEST . . .

David

Maude

:sunflowerYep, def just read all 51 pages.... Wow! What a great thread and thanks so much for sharing, Louis. I'm set to pick up my new-to-me '04 DiscoII this weekend and your pics and info have helped me tremendously already. I absolutely love it that your whole adorable little family is on board for the adventures... Keep having fun!

roverowner

ok, so it seems this is where all the AZ Rover owners can be found. Anybody willing to spend some time drinking a beer and maybe being a second hand turn a wrench to help a brother do some much needed maintainance on my D1? Looking to do some wheeling with a local crew as well after I get my truck back to health, but I honestly don't feel confident doing it solo. Have/get parts, will travel. Bunch of nice looking trucks out there....I'll post my truck pic once I get home.

Last edited:

roverowner

No, it had the factory tint and I added 10% on all windows including the alpine windows to help cut down on the Arizona heat... it helped.

Really getting to this late, but I have been looking for this answer for awhile. My original 1995 tint is reallllllly bad and I was hoping that some tint was possiable for the very same reason (made a huge difference on my daily driver).

ipgregory

Adventurer
ok, so it seems this is where all the AZ Rover owners can be found. Anybody willing to spend some time drinking a beer and maybe being a second hand turn a wrench to help a brother do some much needed maintainance on my D1? Looking to do some wheeling with a local crew as well after I get my truck back to health, but I honestly don't feel confident doing it solo. Have/get parts, will travel. Bunch of nice looking trucks out there....I'll post my truck pic once I get home.

Brief hijack.

http://www.azlro.org/

Hijack over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94