FOUND Vans For Sale!

eporter

Adventurer
New listing. 2013 GMC Savana AWD. Hood River, Oregon

Edit: Van is now SOLD

Wow, when that popped up i thought it’d last longer than a DAY!
3bc644d6c0802a0c1fa5645a7b89ef45.jpg

eporter

Adventurer
Reactions: WVI

tga713

Well after a spring with a lot of miles running down the interstate we have decided to sell our adventure van and move onto something that will be better suited for what the future looks like it will hold for us. The van was bought and outfitted to be a weekender to explore and hunt the wilds of Idaho and the PNW. It has served us well in that fashion.
I am sure there is a bunch we forgot to list. If you have any questions or want additional details/pics please let me know.

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/b...323563325.html

We also wouldn't mind feedback on pricing we've searched the web for the last few days and think this is fair price based on what's out there but we might be a bit biased.

Travis

nyyankees588

Well after a spring with a lot of miles running down the interstate we have decided to sell our adventure van and move onto something that will be better suited for what the future looks like it will hold for us. The van was bought and outfitted to be a weekender to explore and hunt the wilds of Idaho and the PNW. It has served us well in that fashion.
I am sure there is a bunch we forgot to list. If you have any questions or want additional details/pics please let me know.

We also wouldn't mind feedback on pricing we've searched the web for the last few days and think this is fair price based on what's out there but we might be a bit biased.

Travis
Super clean, build out. I like it. Also like the v10. Guessing 4x4 is a quigley conversion? Price seems a little steep, but I long ago gave up trying to guestimate appropriate prices for vans. GLWS!

tga713

Travis

We received some pricing feedback here and from sportsmobile forum. We have lowered the asking price to $77500. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me here or through the craigslist add.

Thanks

eporter

Adventurer
10k gets you a nice ride with that ‘88 van! Solid deal if it’s as turn key as it sounds. Would be great if you lived close to some national forest. Not sure how long I’d want to drive that on the highway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles