FOUND Vans For Sale!

eblau

Adventurer
Putting the ad together to list for sale this weekend but I'll give you guys first crack at it. I love this van just going back to a truck camper to downsize to one "adventure" vehicle to maintain. PM me for contact info.

van.jpg

bcnaz

Observer
No affiliation
https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/huntington-4x4-short-bus/7250830941.html
00S0S_gbDnDqWXzV8_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

89s rule

Adventurer
I have decided to sell my 7.3 to cover the cost of our 2011 family daily driver van’s transmission.

1995 E350 EB
7.3 rust free
Conversion van front seats, door panels, and unmounted bench. Swapped chrome bumpers As well.
4” Diamond Eye exhaust including DP, sounds great. GP and relay upgrade, new valve cover gaskets and wiring. Battery relocated to frame rail with breaker and appropriate wiring. New lpop, water pump, vacuum pump, belts, turbo pedestal rebuild/deleted the flap, down pipes resealed.
Needs:
Mechanical:
Trans needs work, solenoid or rebuild at minimum.
Fuel bowl is leaking again and very slight coolant leak at front of engine bay.
Other:
It was a work van, I’ve upgraded several things, but it is ready for a buildout of your liking.

I have a parts conversion van that has a few items left that I’d be willing to work into the deal if your interested.

Asking $3750 I’m in Upstate, SC.

Here’s a video I made a few months ago.

d853c79815e6f7ba58d7859e047f10c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WVI

Deshet

Adventurer
I have decided to sell my 7.3 to cover the cost of our 2011 family daily driver van’s transmission.

1995 E350 EB
7.3 rust free
Conversion van front seats, door panels, and unmounted bench. Swapped chrome bumpers As well.
4” Diamond Eye exhaust including DP, sounds great. GP and relay upgrade, new valve cover gaskets and wiring. Battery relocated to frame rail with breaker and appropriate wiring. New lpop, water pump, vacuum pump, belts, turbo pedestal rebuild/deleted the flap, down pipes resealed.
Needs:
Mechanical:
Trans needs work, solenoid or rebuild at minimum.
Fuel bowl is leaking again and very slight coolant leak at front of engine bay.
Other:
It was a work van, I’ve upgraded several things, but it is ready for a buildout of your liking.

I have a parts conversion van that has a few items left that I’d be willing to work into the deal if your interested.

Asking $3750 I’m in Upstate, SC.

Here’s a video I made a few months ago.

d853c79815e6f7ba58d7859e047f10c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are interested I have a 2011 ford e450 v10 van with 50,000 miles. The transmission is perfect. If you need the transmission I will let you have it for cheap. I bought it to front in conversion on my 2001 7.3 conversion van but never started the project. My pics are too large to post

I am in Chesapeake/VA Beach VA.

Attachments

• 20200622_111608.jpg
    20200622_111608.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne