FOUND Vans For Sale!

Mxkutch

Observer
My brothers 87 Syncro. Real awesome van he just doesn’t use it enough.

Located in Central Texas 17,500 OBO

EMAIL: zkutch1@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nyyankees588

2010 FORD E-350 Utility Truck, $16.5k, 131k miles. Just stumbled on this... never heard of rockport van boxes (in comparison to supreme and other well known manufacturers), but it would be a pretty interesting starting base... Not to mention the box already has quite a few interesting features... nice rear door, multiple windows, stainless steel sink & grey water tank, 80" interior standing height.

eporter

Adventurer
Wow that looks cool. I like the rear door that also opens bigger if needed.
120a389d542fc26d8fce49a5264665e4.jpg

Deshet

Adventurer
I bought my daughter a Eurovan MV and she hates the look of it. I will be selling it soon. I have had it for about 6-8 months. I will let it go for around $5000.
2004 Volkswagen EuroVan MV
It has roughly 200,000 miles
It has had the transmission serviced and oil changed since I have owned it.
I debated keeping it but I just bought a Toyota HiAce 4x4 Camper
Let me know if you are interested.
The van has spent it's life in Texas, Hi, and Virginia.

More pictures below

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20191214_152906.jpg
    20191214_152906.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • 20191214_152938.jpg
    20191214_152938.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 20191214_152213.jpg
    20191214_152213.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20191214_152642.jpg
    20191214_152642.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
  • 20191214_152820.jpg
    20191214_152820.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

RJ Howell

$7500 seems cheap for a Quigley truck unless it is a rust bucket. It will be gone soon if it is in decent shape.
Quigley was Ford's only option for a factory 4x4 conversion in 1998. It appears that you are just starting your search, you need to determine what you want to do with your van. Many will never need more then a Quigley can offer but they have there issues. Ujoint offroad has options that will improve the quigley. It will be hard to find a more capable full-size van for $7500. Please share the link to the Quigley if you aren't going to buy it.

Thanks

Sold a week after posting. And yes, just starting to see what kind of dollar for year/mileage/condition.

RJ Howell

I'm trying to chase another. Have 2 emails out already with no response. Can't tell when it was posted..

2014 Ford E-Series Van XLT Econoline Quigley $23,500
From what I read, the Quigley is only 2 years old, the van has less than 60K on it. The interior has been professionally fitted-out as a camper.
Only con I see so far is this is a third owner selling. 2nd owner did the 4x4 conversation, so figuring this owner is 1 year in on it or it's a dealership, can't tell as of yet.

If as stated, $23,500 seems about right.. What do you all say?

nyyankees588

I'm trying to chase another. Have 2 emails out already with no response. Can't tell when it was posted..

2014 Ford E-Series Van XLT Econoline Quigley $23,500
From what I read, the Quigley is only 2 years old, the van has less than 60K on it. The interior has been professionally fitted-out as a camper.
Only con I see so far is this is a third owner selling. 2nd owner did the 4x4 conversation, so figuring this owner is 1 year in on it or it's a dealership, can't tell as of yet.

If as stated, $23,500 seems about right.. What do you all say?
without knowing many details... $23k seems low IMO. A van that's only 6 years old with under 60k miles I'd guesstimate to be worth something around $15k without a 2wd conversion. 4x4 conversion and interior conversion professionally done would add some value. It might be because I'm on the west coast and vans go for a crazy prices out here... If you're looking specifically for Econolines, you should check out the sportsmobile forum. It's not officially associated w/ Sportsmobile, the company, but very econoline-centric. Lot's of vans pop up for sale on there, should give you a decent idea on price.

RJ Howell

without knowing many details... $23k seems low IMO. A van that's only 6 years old with under 60k miles I'd guesstimate to be worth something around $15k without a 2wd conversion. 4x4 conversion and interior conversion professionally done would add some value. It might be because I'm on the west coast and vans go for a crazy prices out here... If you're looking specifically for Econolines, you should check out the sportsmobile forum. It's not officially associated w/ Sportsmobile, the company, but very econoline-centric. Lot's of vans pop up for sale on there, should give you a decent idea on price.

Thank you for the response! Seems the second owner was his father that passed. The Van will be sold through Legacy Transport out of Bath, Maine. https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/found-vans-for-sale.80916/
Anyone here had any experience with them? They seem legit. Don't like the money up front part...

eporter

Adventurer
That sounds pretty scammy. Google maps shows a truck warehouse at their address, but little other web info. Can you post the link to the ad?

Deshet

Adventurer
Sold a week after posting. And yes, just starting to see what kind of dollar for year/mileage/condition.
If you see something for sale and pass on it you should post it so that others have the opportunity to buy it.

A 4x4 7.3 e350 for under $10,000 is very rare. Rare even under $20,000

RJ Howell

That sounds pretty scammy. Google maps shows a truck warehouse at their address, but little other web info. Can you post the link to the ad?

Sorry, I posted a bad link.
Here's the link to the add. https://usclassifieds4all.com/details.php?id=84593&listing=84593

Everything I have learned to date says stay away from this guy. Found a scam alert as early as 4 days ago. The email addy they received is the same as I did and the email it self is fairly generic (does not refer to specific vehicle).

I guess now I ask if you folks have dealt with usclassified4all? Curious if the whole site is a sham..

RJ Howell

If you see something for sale and pass on it you should post it so that others have the opportunity to buy it.

A 4x4 7.3 e350 for under $10,000 is very rare. Rare even under $20,000

Once I decided not to buy, it was sold. Otherwise I would have for another's opportunity.

RJ Howell

Quote: I guess now I ask if you folks have dealt with usclassified4all? Curious if the whole site is a sham.. End Quote

Further investigation does not look good for the site! I advise to stay away from or use with extreme caution.

Deshet

Adventurer

this is a deal if it isn't rusty
body has some bondo in it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz