FOUND Vans For Sale!

mallthus

Pretty good at some stuff
Big van or small truck? Who knows, but this could be perfect for someone with fab skills and a taste for the obscure.

1953 Faegol COE Truck in Denver
c8f75e1c3dd1f49c4dae0a02dbb57fd0.jpg
90efdc2971fdc2e847f0e274259d47b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big van or small truck? Who knows, but this could be perfect for someone with fab skills and a taste for the obscure.

1953 Faegol COE Truck in Denver
c8f75e1c3dd1f49c4dae0a02dbb57fd0.jpg
90efdc2971fdc2e847f0e274259d47b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Way more project than I'd think most would want do undeniably cool looking.

Stevemo

If you are in Eastern Ontario I found a mid-eighties cab and chassis Diesel Ford E-350 2wd ambulance at the Kaladar Auto Wreckers. It is fairly complete, missing the radiator, alternator, and air cleaner. If you wanted to convert your van into a diesel this would be a good vehicle to purchase as it has all of the stuff you would need to do so. There was also a mid-eighties Ford pickup with an International diesel engine there but that engine was probably full of water. May provide some good just-in-case parts. This auto-wrecker is pretty laid back. They said they would rather cut down trees and keep their vehicles rather than crush them.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
BOOMER $21,500

jason77

Adventurer
Not sure if this is crazy expensive or not. Mileage is great @ 184k.
99 E350 Powerstroke, with electric Sportsmobile Penthouse. Completely bare other than that. Not sure why the floor would need to have been replaced, either.

eporter

Adventurer
Not sure if this is crazy expensive or not. Mileage is great @ 184k.
99 E350 Powerstroke, with electric Sportsmobile Penthouse. Completely bare other than that. Not sure why the floor would need to have been replaced, either.

Hmm, maybe it was previously a high top wheel chair van with a lowered floor, or some kind of special equipment was installed back there? OR, it was a work truck where they really beat up the back? Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles