FOUND Vans For Sale!

moodybloo

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader

$3000 CDN (-30+% USD). ‘94 7.3 PSD Crestline Ambo

No affiliation with seller. I enquired because I was hoping to get some parts, but it appears to be an earlier/different model of Crestline, so parts compatibly would be minimal.

Seller said it hasn’t been running in a couple years, but is willing to get it running for a buyer. I keep seeing the add and suspect it could be had for $2000 USD maybe less. I need another rig like I need an extra hole in my head.

Sounds like it’s all there other than a couple Ford lights, and possibly a mirror. Someone save me :D

willywalderbeast

Master of None
40-50k with a salvage title?

It doesnt really matter (except perhaps to a buyer if the sellers story is to be believed) why the title was salvaged it's a huge black mark

It’s a 23yr old camper, it wouldn’t take much damage to it for the insurance company to call it totaled based on the “blue book value.” Buying it back is/was a good idea seeing the actual value of these campers are going up. If I was in the market for a rig like this I wouldn’t be totally deterred by a salvage title. It would just mean I would probably inspect the camper a little closer in critical areas.

eporter

Adventurer
It’s a 23yr old camper, it wouldn’t take much damage to it for the insurance company to call it totaled based on the “blue book value.” Buying it back is/was a good idea seeing the actual value of these campers are going up.

If I didn't just have kid #2, I would've built up my gutted chinook and possibly had it converted to 4wd for just this reason. Seeing the bids on this one go higher has me questioning my selling mine...!

Last edited:

Mxkutch

Observer
2003 Ford E-350 (7.3) Custom

Not mine but close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz