FOUND Vans For Sale!

5spd97

Seems like a deal even with the 6.0

Deshet

Adventurer
Not bad at all. Some cleaning and maybe a warmer inside colors and you have a nice set up for dirt cheap.

Don't believe it if you think everyone here has a $100,000 rig or something good enough for Instagram.

that van would go for more than that in my area even if there was nothing in the back

eporter

Adventurer
Don't believe it if you think everyone here has a $100,000 rig or something good enough for Instagram.

that van would go for more than that in my area even if there was nothing in the back

Yet another vehicle you could road trip to the northwest, spruce up in the Home Depot parking lot, and sell for a few thousand more. It’s all there and ready to go, why not?!

eporter

Adventurer
Every time I see that first pic I think someone has made a custom aero wedge top...
a6bf7a127527c0b96c79cbd67c8f93a8.jpg

eporter

Adventurer
2003 Ford E450 7.3L 33k miles $13,499. It would make a perfect work vehicle for me, if it wasn't for the windows on the right side.
1339149556.jpg

Those Emergency Response Vehicles (ERV) are pretty perfect. Like a great ambo/box truck hybrid that’s super sturdy and already gutted. It’s easy to cover up those side windows, just use more diamond plate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles