FOUND Vans For Sale!

86scotty

Cynic
That combination with the access panels and awd is insanely rare to find.
I looked for years and finally gave up .Not a bad price either , I am guessing its rusted to hell underneath

It doesn't look like it. If the rust was bad underneath it would show in some of these pics, stuff like the bumpers, inside door seams etc. Looks super clean.

I agree with you though Scotty, these are hard to find and it seems like every van guy would be looking for one.

Not exactly a van but close to the easy button:
1984 Chevrolet D30 Military Ambulance Unit

1984 Chevrolet D30 1GCHD34J6EF311657 133,998mi

8165_168_2.jpg

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
One of mine, building a new house, otherwise this van would not be for sale. Built to tow my camp trailer, haul my kids to school, etc. Very rare 8.1L Vortec V8, 73K miles, front/rear AC,/heat, non smoking gray vinyl interior, cruise, tilt, tint, 2.5 inch lift kit, hammer tone powder coated GM duramax alloy rims, 265/75/16 Falken Wild Peak AT load E tires with 90% tread, Curt trailer brakes, Curt class 4 receiver hitch, rear roof mount exhaust fan. Fresh service and safety inspection, synthetic oil/filters, fluids etc. needs nothing. I would drive this van anywhere, its super tight, turn key and ready to roll.
043.JPG
136.JPG

marret

1999 Ford E450 2 wd Powerstroke 7.3l diesel custom made military truck.
This is one of the kind truck. It was completely restored 2 years ago.
14 feet extended military style bed with 3 sides that can be open. Fixed no dumping bed.
Automatic transmission was rebuild about year ago with HD parts.
New parts: ball joints, brakes, calipers, pads, custom build muffler, newer style grill and hood, folding mirrors drive shaft and yokes.
6 like new Michelin tires.
Updated seats and custom covers.
10000 lb towing package with an electric brake.
AC worked but it has a refrigerant leak that needs to be fixed. R134A freon. No working at this time.
Clean MO title. You can take this truck to work or to the show. Real head turner. Can use a detail cleaning.
You can drive this truck anywhere.
Cash only and please no games or scams.
Truck is sold due to owner's move overseas.
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-e450-powerstroke-73-diesel-custom/6807950517.html

00i0i_6BsoaeuJlPz_600x450.jpg

outdoornate65

Adventurer
One of mine, building a new house, otherwise this van would not be for sale. Built to tow my camp trailer, haul my kids to school, etc. Very rare 8.1L Vortec V8, 73K miles, front/rear AC,/heat, non smoking gray vinyl interior, cruise, tilt, tint, 2.5 inch lift kit, hammer tone powder coated GM duramax alloy rims, 265/75/16 Falken Wild Peak AT load E tires with 90% tread, Curt trailer brakes, Curt class 4 receiver hitch, rear roof mount exhaust fan. Fresh service and safety inspection, synthetic oil/filters, fluids etc. needs nothing. I would drive this van anywhere, its super tight, turn key and ready to roll.
View attachment 499097
View attachment 499098
Maybe I missed it: Price and location?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles