FOUND Vans For Sale!

86scotty

Cynic
If it's a shuttle bus expect it to be beat up beyond repair inside. No problem if you pull it all out and fumigate. The 5.4 might not move that brick through the wind very fast with that top, but it does have a full float rear axle, which is a very good thing.

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
If it's a shuttle bus expect it to be beat up beyond repair inside. No problem if you pull it all out and fumigate. The 5.4 might not move that brick through the wind very fast with that top, but it does have a full float rear axle, which is a very good thing.
The interior looks to be in decent shape based on the pics in the ad.
Screenshot_2018-10-10-18-30-39.pngScreenshot_2018-10-10-18-30-45.png

My van is almost identical. The 5.4L moves it just fine. I've pulled cars on trailers and other heavy equipment without wishing I had more power.
20180929_074923.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
The interior looks to be in decent shape based on the pics in the ad.

My van is almost identical. The 5.4L moves it just fine. I've pulled cars on trailers and other heavy equipment without wishing I had more power

I've had a few and I felt the same way.....until I got a V10 :D

You're right about the interior. Way better condition than I expected and even power windows and locks. Cruise too?

Smoker

Observer
Not mine, but near me: https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/d/2005-ford-e350-diesel-van/6725553204.html

2005 ford e350 van
VIN: 1FTSE34PX5HA67636
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 72000
paint color: red
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: van
2005 Ford E350 6.0 diesel . 7200miles,This is an ex-fire support vehicle. It was used to transport air bottles, medical supplies and charge portable radios, This is NOT an ambulance. It still has all of the accessories from fire duty such as emergency and interior lighting, push bar, on spot traction device,air horns,speakers, oversized alternator, shore power with battery maintainer, trailer hitch, divider between cockpit and cargo area, rear drawer system for supplies located behind rear barn doors etc. This vehicle was maintained without regard to cost and is in great condition with 0 miles since last oil and grease, ready for service. It would make an excellent contractor/ plumber / HVAC, or service truck.

eporter

Adventurer
This one is mine. Not a 4x4 but a good candidate. 34k miles on the 7.3L

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6727887054.html

That would be interesting with a 4x4 conversion. And as with all things ambo...if in doubt, MORE DIAMONDPLATE!

9b6ee7a0e65c79484a6ce72cca7e66db.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles