FOUND Vans For Sale!

borison

Adventurer
Are you able to grab a pair of the fuax gutter mounts for $ ?
I don’t know anything about the van, I assume they want to sell it complete. Are you referring to the Yakima gutter mounts? If so, I would think those should be pretty easy to find. A quick google search brought up a bunch, I think there was Thule version as well.

12paws4feet

Ad location indicates Carson City, work rig with leaking tranny for $6k
1994 Ford 4x4 van - $6000
00J0J_fwMpARmTiJi_600x450.jpg

86scotty

Cynic

You didn't say 'no affiliation' but I'm thinking you aren't affiliated since it's obviously a dealer sale? That would be a steal if not for that body cancer.

Just FYI for whoever is looking for one, I've got a gray one I need to move here in Tennessee. It's a project that isn't going to happen. Yeah, I know I need to put together a real listing. I guess I'll do that now.

86scotty

Cynic
I hope it's ok to post my own van for sale here. If I didn't someone else would see it and link it so what's the difference?

2006 Chevy AWD Express (1500)
Some frame rust, body is pretty clean, no cancerous rust
Just had a water pump and tensioners done
Brand new, as in less than 1k BFG KO2s.
Dark metallic gray, gray interior
Bought it to convert, too many vans in the driveway
No intent to flip when I bought this but work is weighing me down.
Both side barn doors, vent windows throughout
Leak in rear AC line, 2 actually. I was going to do a block off kit and just use the front,
especially since I figured I would put a top on it and lose the roof air ducting.
PM me for my number or email me at eric of course at g mail dot com

$8900 in Knoxville, Tn.

Untitled by 86scotty, on Flickr

Choff

Adventurer
You didn't say 'no affiliation' but I'm thinking you aren't affiliated since it's obviously a dealer sale? That would be a steal if not for that body cancer.

Just FYI for whoever is looking for one, I've got a gray one I need to move here in Tennessee. It's a project that isn't going to happen. Yeah, I know I need to put together a real listing. I guess I'll do that now.
NO AFFLLIATION , Just don't see many 2500 AWD Vans
I own a 2005 GMC AWD-full Conversion Van with 196,000 Runs great and its my DD

86scotty

Cynic
Sorry bro, I wasn't calling you out, just making sure. You're right, it's a rare van for sure. I thought the 2500 AWD's had 8 lug wheels though?

eporter

Adventurer
Fly to Vegas, Baby! and buy this $10k Chinook with a 7.3 needing some interior work, and obviously a 4wd conversion! One of these w/ a pristine interior but needing a new motor sold for the same. Value seems real good for a #vanlife build out.

I haven't seen many 7.3 Chinooks, I think it was a special order. VIN seems to confirm it is, indeed, a 7,3

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Chino...902b981640a6881dfce720ffead780|iid:1#viTabs_0

"2000 chinook concourse 7.3 litre diesel approximately 189000 miles systems are not working generator does not start it needs two coach batteries water damage in the rear of the motor home however it has been resealed no longer leaks ,motor home is not in perfect condition by any means I currently use it to drive around town every day. Jacknife Sofa and Dinette that converts to a bed that needs to be tightened. Bent Bumper, Heavy Duty Tow hitch with brake controller that is not working.
7026095425. I would consider a trade for a shuttle bus or party bus. Chinook for sale 10k"

exp1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz