FOUND Vans For Sale!

jason77

Adventurer
Due to one person maybe two, hundreds of other people will suffer from my no longer wanting to post links to Van I think might be potentially worth it to buy.
Everybody can say thank you to him or them.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I always enjoy looking at the stuff you post, and marvel at how you're able to consistently find quality vans to post.

eporter

Adventurer
Unplugged for thanksgiving and seems I missed a little mix up... Links are always welcome here, but I like taking the minute to post a pic and some info so that it'll outlive the CL post and maybe add some search value.

And, of course; "Pics or it didn't happen"
---------------------------------

Well-built interior:

4X4 Ford 350 Super duty camper conversion van - $47500 (Oregon City)

2003 Ford E350 Super duty
Mileage-68,893

This van was created over a period of years as ideas and time were available. Bought new as an empty cargo van, it has evolved into a self contained all terrain camping vehicle. 4X4 conversion was done in 2003 by John McKee at Quadvan and has dealt with all sorts of rugged 4X4 conditions.

The interior paneling, house batteries, LED lighting and shore power connection were done by Van Specialities in Tualatin.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/d/4x4-ford-350-super-duty/6377156398.html

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

onemanarmy

Explorer
Unplugged for thanksgiving and seems I missed a little mix up... Links are always welcome here, but I like taking the minute to post a pic and some info so that it'll outlive the CL post and maybe add some search value.

And, of course; "Pics or it didn't happen"
---------------------------------

Well-built interior:

4X4 Ford 350 Super duty camper conversion van - $47500 (Oregon City)

2003 Ford E350 Super duty
Mileage-68,893

This van was created over a period of years as ideas and time were available. Bought new as an empty cargo van, it has evolved into a self contained all terrain camping vehicle. 4X4 conversion was done in 2003 by John McKee at Quadvan and has dealt with all sorts of rugged 4X4 conditions.

The interior paneling, house batteries, LED lighting and shore power connection were done by Van Specialities in Tualatin.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/d/4x4-ford-350-super-duty/6377156398.html

View attachment 426506

View attachment 426507

love the wheels/hidden winch/gas engine

super tasteful...all you need, nothing you don't

cjken

Explorer
Check this out
68178284ceb3d6e48c8b7ff667768bfd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member