FOUND Vans For Sale!

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
I had to Goolge the Chevy 296 motor and still can't find out much about it; wish it was a 350. Does anyone live close enough to this to check it out? I am assuming that Vermont is a rust buck state. I know that the body won't rust but I am a little worried about the frame.

Thanks

It's probably a 292. If it didn't have windows, I'd be on my way to buy it.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I had to Goolge the Chevy 296 motor and still can't find out much about it; wish it was a 350. Does anyone live close enough to this to check it out? I am assuming that Vermont is a rust buck state. I know that the body won't rust but I am a little worried about the frame.

Thanks

292 would be excellent in a 4x4. Not to mention a 350 would bolt up to the transmission.

eporter

Adventurer
Looks like a great base for a box truck RV build.

2000 Ford Econ E-450 Super Duty Cues Evolution Camera Inspection System

"2000 Ford Econoline E-450 Super Duty CUTAWAY, 7.3L V8 OHV 16V TURBO DIESEL.This vehicle will start and run. There are no known repairs needed to the engine or the transmission. IT has the Cues sewer system (used to check sewer lines) and a Onan 7500 generator showin 324 hours .The generator starts right up and runs .The condition of the inspection equipment is unknown and could be missing components inspection is recommend and encouraged 256-610-4415"

exp1.jpg

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID=33&acctID=8200

eporter

Adventurer
DIY Chevy Express w/ Van Specialties high roof:

1999 Chevy Express Camper Van - $12500 (NE Portland)

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/1999-chevy-express-camper-van/6388198723.html

"It was used as an electricians utility van until the electrician that drove it accidentally left his torch on, on one of the central lining high shelves and burned the roof. The guy we bought it from worked right across the street from that electrician and asked if he could buy it to turn into a camper van for weekend adventures. He cut the roof off (the only area with fire damage) and bought the high top from Van Specialties, which makes it a way more comfortable living space."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles