FOUND Vans For Sale!

fdurham11

Quigley conversion for sale

I have a 2001 Ford E450 transit bus wrecked with a Quigley conversion. Bus is in rough shape but entire chassis/drivetrain is in great shape. Perfect for anyone wanting to convert their motorhome, that was my plan till life changed plans. Dually rear end, 4.56 ring and pinion, V10, automatic, all components of conversion are there. I have original Quigley build sheet to go with. Text for pics and more info.

dcguillory

Adventurer
View attachment 419948

2000 AWD Astro Rear AC Rust Free $2000

I will list it here for 2 days before it goes on Craigslist.

The Van has been fleet maintained
It has a New Virginia State Safety Inspection
2 new tires
The AWD works
It is Rust Free
170000 miles
Just changed Engine Oil with Synthetic Fluid
Just Changed the Transfer Case Oil with the Proper AC Delco Auto Trak II fluid
Has the mounting points for two rear seats...but no rear seats are included (pick n pull $45)
Great Family camping rig, mom taxi, or daily driver
Planned to keep but plans have changed.

Only $2000 obo

View attachment 419949
View attachment 419950
View attachment 419955
View attachment 419956
View attachment 419957
View attachment 419958

If this was close I would grab it for my daughter

Deshet

Adventurer

eporter

Adventurer
Are V10s starting to get more $$ than 7.3s? This would make a good 4wd conversion, and the guy knows it.

"As an E-350, it's a rare conversion van that was factory built for towing and it pulls a trailer effortlessly. It is comfortable and spacious and if you're headed up to the snow, mud, or sand this would be an exceptional candidate for a 4 wheel drive conversion. I'm located in Portland, Oregon and I can drop it off at Quad Vans (http://quadvan.com) for you after you buy it. They can hook you up with their famous 4wd conversion and you can drive it away at a fraction of the overall cost of a similarly equipped Sportsmobile or Sprinter. "

eporter

Adventurer
Clean diesel ambo on auction right from the Fire Department. MAIL IN BID! Who does that? No one! So mail in something low, and get this on the cheap:

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/surplus-1995-ford-e350/6335155845.html

Surplus 1995 E350 Ford Econoline 7.3L Diesel with factory ambulance package. Runs and drives great. Asking $5,000.00. Sealed bids must be received by 10/31/17. Mail to Cowlitz County Fire District #1, PO Box 10, Woodland, WA 98674. Note clearly on lower left of envelope "Ambulance Bid". Contact for more information.

exp1.JPG

zuke

Adventurer
Clean diesel ambo on auction right from the Fire Department. MAIL IN BID! Who does that? No one! So mail in something low, and get this on the cheap:

That's the way I got mine, Pretty sure I was the only bid, As neither the fire department or I could remember exactly what I had bid!

zuke

Adventurer
Ha, did they lose the bid? The PO of my Ambo got a call that he was the only bidder, so they lowered the price!

Yup, I remembered it was around $4,600 (Thinking I was being all clever, it was something like $4576.76) I gave them $4700, had them put $4,500 on the title, and take $200 as a donation...

beanco

Trying to post link
St.Louis Craigslist -Chevy van is all that's in title
1996 chevy van with sportsmobile pop top,$1700, van is in bad shape but top is worth saving. I went and checked it out and came home empty handed. If your looking for weekend van for adventures close to home this is it.
Not mine or affiliated in any way. Feel free to call me and I can tell you everything that's wrong with it.
Ben 217-8three6-9088
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevy-van/6329665174.html

Last edited:

Len.Barron

Observer
Trying to post link
St.Louis Craigslist -Chevy van is all that's in title
1996 chevy van with sportsmobile pop top,$1700, van is in bad shape but top is worth saving. I went and checked it out and came home empty handed. If your looking for weekend van for adventures close to home this is it.
Not mine or affiliated in any way. Feel free to call me and I can tell you everything that's wrong with it.
Ben 217-8three6-9088
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevy-van/6329665174.html

That's a steel for the top and interior parts..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke