1998 Ford E350, Quigley edition 4x4

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1998-ford-e350/6235081695.html

00j0j_fuGbYKwUAp2_1200x900.jpg

2011 Ford Econoline E-350 XL Quigley 4WD 12 Passenger

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2011-ford-econoline-350-xl/6257270603.html

00g0g_iDMU7hRFILG_1200x900.jpg

jason77

Adventurer

Ok, guys. Where's the poop on this one? It's relatively close to me (4-ish hours away), already converted, and fairly new. Is the 5.4 a turd @ that mileage? I see the manual windows, etc, and the base model EVERYTHING, but this seems like a decent price, right? Convince me not to sell my truck and get this in my driveway...

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
120 miles isn't bad on a 5.4

Quigley are ok. Agile makes a RIP (ride improvement package) that helps their unimpressive ride and handling. They won't be as hardcore as a Ujoint conversion but it'll be 4x4 without tacking on 15k for a conversion.

Ok, guys. Where's the poop on this one? It's relatively close to me (4-ish hours away), already converted, and fairly new. Is the 5.4 a turd @ that mileage? I see the manual windows, etc, and the base model EVERYTHING, but this seems like a decent price, right? Convince me not to sell my truck and get this in my driveway...

Base model! Stay away! You'll hate not having cruise, pw and pl. I promise. Find one with those options. Don't do what I did for van #1.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Base model! Stay away! You'll hate not having cruise, pw and pl. I promise. Find one with those options. Don't do what I did for van #1.

From what I've been reading on the forums here, I believe the wiring is in place for all those features. If the price was right, couldn't he add pw, pl, and Cruise. Realizing he'd need a Cruise steering column, and power doors to scavange parts from... if that became important to him.

I don't have pw or pl and most days I'm prefer it that way... Cruise doesn't work, and it hasn't made it to the priority list of things to fix. The clock spring likely needs to be swapped from my spare steering column. Cruise isn't a feature I can even make use of 354 days of the year. I've got a car with it and almost never use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior