FOUND Vans For Sale!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Is Quigley generally considered better than Pathfinder? Seems like Quigley has a bad rap as a lot of folks de-Quiglify their vans, no?

Quigley does a huge number of 4x4 conversions compared to the others, so that alone may be why you hear their name come up frequently. In the good/better/best world of conversions I would place them in the "better" category. There are folks that do a premium product compared to them, but also folks that do worse. All depends on what you are shopping for and what your budget is.

Selling my ford van.

2006 ford e-150, 4.6L, ~90k miles, less than 1000 miles on the rebuilt engine

I've done just about everything to this van in the last 1yr......

12/2016 the van got

-rebuilt long block with new timing chains/tensioners/guide rails, new pistons/rings, new rod and main bearings, all new gaskets (duh)
-radiator
-water pump
-thermostat
-belt tensioner
-belt
-idler pulley
-all cooling system hoses
-spark plugs
-cam sensor
-crank sensor
-purge valve hose from valve to intake
-starter rebuilt (by a local generator shop, not a auto parts store junk)
-alternator rebuilt(same as above)
-A/C system service
-transmission service, transmission front and rear seals (had it out)
-driveshaft balace/new u joints

7/2016 van got

-weldtec 4" suspense system consisting of
-front coils
-bent I beams
-fox 2.0's all 4 corners
-fox steering damper kit
-re arched rear springs, with 2 added leafs

-differential rebuild
-4.10 gears
-track loc limited slip
-new bearings/seals

started the "camper conversion" process.

its got a 3/4" plywood floor, with solid sheet of vinyl flooring bonded to it
the rear/side doors are stuffed with ROXUL, and have adrian steel poly liner door panels installed, the door panels have a layer of reflectix on the inside.
driver side wall has the adrian steel poly liner installed, all the reachable cavities stuffed with roxul and a layer of reflectix glued to the poly liner wall.
passenger side rear wall has been stuffed with ROXUL, and will be getting the poly liner wall installed this week with reflectix.

e504ca55-5d90-4c2b-9cd1-75c006ba5852_zpsxdlsop6v.jpg

$11,000

full story here:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/151472-Simple-kind-of-van-a-2006-e150-build-thread

bump, i took a deposit on the van, but the buyer backed out, back on the market.

boardrider247

Weekend warrior anarchist
https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/rvs/6024195454.html

Chev 1 Ton Westfalia HD Camper

2002 Chev Express

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 212000
paint color: blue
size / dimensions: 20' x 7 ' x 7 '
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Quality built, reliable 5.7 L EFI V8 with front/ rear A/C and Heat
10,000 lb towing capacity
VW Westfalia pop top / Rock n roll bed sleeps 2 adults, (Kids on the huge floor)

Westfalia kitchen/ Propane 2 burners/ 70 L fresh water tank / electric sink, Deep cycle house battery , 100 Watt Solar power w/ controller
3/4" Birch / Fir and Blue Sunbrella Cloth Interior
Marine grade teak-look 1/8" vinyl floor

Very comfortable on long trips thanks to long wheelbase
Logging road cruiser - High ground clearance ,HD suspension
Start making your three season camping memories in the "What the Falia"

eporter

Adventurer
1985 ECONOLINE 4X4 VAN - $7000

I AM SELL THE FORD E150 4X4 VAN IN GOOD RUNNING CONDITION WITH A WINDERS 351 MOTOR, 12000 WARN WENCH, REUNEL EXTREME DUTY WINCH BUMPERS. PASS DEQ IN DECEMBER. THE BACK SET FOLDS IN TO A BED
PRICE IS FIRM AND WILL NEED A CASHIER'S CHECK AS PAYMENT.

REASON FOR SELLING THE BEAST IS I HAVE A VANAGON WESTY AND WAS GOING TO SELL IT AND PUT THE PROCEEDS TO THE BEAST. BUT I AM NOT READY TO PART WITH MY WESTY. SO SADLY THE BEAST GOT TO GO.

FRONT AXLE DANA 44
REAR AXLE DANA 60

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/6013790045.html
exp2.JPG

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
1997 Ford Econoline Van - $9800

Looks like a great deal?

4x4

New Air conditioning assembly
Four wheel drive
Warn lock hubs
new transfer case
5.3 L Crate motor
120,000 miles on van
About 20,000 on engine.
Bench in back folds in to a bed.
https://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/6006347548.html

View attachment 389311

Man this rig has been for sale a lot in the past 4 years. I almost bought it 4 years ago and have seen it go thru 2 owners since… Makes me think there's something up??

philos

Explorer
Man this rig has been for sale a lot in the past 4 years. I almost bought it 4 years ago and have seen it go thru 2 owners since… Makes me think there's something up??

Possible.
Vans are also kind of a pain to work on sometimes and that one looks like it needs love... Might just be that it's too much to chew for some folks.

Jsweezy

Explorer

I'm curious as to who did the conversion and there must be something going on if it's selling like that.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I'm curious as to who did the conversion and there must be something going on if it's selling like that.

I've seen it up close here in Newberg. It has an old bronco style front suspension. Pretty light duty in my opinion. The van is a little rough too. It looks well used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles