FOUND Vans For Sale!

QuadsBC

Adventurer
ISO: ford E350 diesel 12/15 passenger van. Very limited rust. Budget 20k, hoping to stay less than 200k. Really looking for the 7.3 diesel. Not interested in a sliding side door. 4x4 is a nice bonus but if I can find a 2wd van and do the conversion to stay around that 20k that will work too. I've been searching ebay and Craigslist.

Backstory: 29, married, 3 little kids and 1 chocolate lab. This will replace my tundra as an adventure rig. I have a rtt and supporting camping gear. it will double as a tow rig for a 24' enclosed car hauler trailer every few years (essentially a moving trailer).

If anyone could help me find something I'd appreciate any leads.

philos

Explorer
ISO: ford E350 diesel 12/15 passenger van. Very limited rust. Budget 20k, hoping to stay less than 200k. Really looking for the 7.3 diesel. Not interested in a sliding side door. 4x4 is a nice bonus but if I can find a 2wd van and do the conversion to stay around that 20k that will work too. I've been searching ebay and Craigslist.

Backstory: 29, married, 3 little kids and 1 chocolate lab. This will replace my tundra as an adventure rig. I have a rtt and supporting camping gear. it will double as a tow rig for a 24' enclosed car hauler trailer every few years (essentially a moving trailer).

I'll be listing my 03 RB cargo (with windows and seats) 7.3 soon.
229k and counting.
New injectors last summer. Solar, 2wd w/ lift, projector HIDs, Sienna seats, h2o tank, .......
TONS of new parts in the 2.5 years I've had it. I'm in SoCal.
Pm me if you'd like to know more :)

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
No affiliation with this cool thing:

https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/5874994320.html

00E0E_jSimKW6gnsp_600x450.jpg

00V0V_grykOkdYzl4_600x450.jpg

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter

A lot of us have been here before. It wasn't clear but if you aren't you should set up a "feed" from something like searchtempest.com
It will send results based on your search parameters, "ford e350 diesel" click the "rss feed" or similar and it will walk you through setup.
Having the feed makes it so you are more likely to check the direct results everyday avoiding some of the regular search logistics, and irrelevant info. Be ready to jump on a good deal but also be mindful of the things you can't see.
Good luck.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5911041759.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles