FOUND Vans For Sale!

bdyer

Observer
here is a link to our van in the classified section

eporter

Adventurer
Saw this AWD cargo with a really nice back bulkhead area. Has an exterior RV power hookup and I noticed vents on the drivers side diamond plate. Maybe a battery/inverter area? There’s a powered track or something lift-related along the drivers side cargo area. What industry/use are these bulkheads for, or are they custom?

$14988

Last edited:

Recommended books for Overlanding

eporter

Adventurer
**Called the dealer and it turns out it was a demo vehicle for Stryker stretchers and their new Powerload system. He said it’s all built out to real high quality. Batteries, inverter, etc. Probably a great deal for the ambo build quality cargo components in an AWD van. Black yellow paint job was real professional, too. AND someone is at the bank finalizing payment...**

eporter

Adventurer
Truck chassis, but this looks like a cool base vehicle. Fummins if the engine doesnt make it?

Woah... crew cab with pass through and box that’s 71” tall inside?! Rare & cool family hauler.

It’s been sitting and the check engine lights on. Kinda ominous, but might keep the $ down for an adventurous buyer. That rig is loong, wonder if I could back it into my driveway!

Woah... crew cab with pass through and box that’s 71” tall inside?! Rare & cool family hauler.

It’s been sitting and the check engine lights on. Kinda ominous, but might keep the $ down for an adventurous buyer. That rig is loong, wonder if I could back it into my driveway!
Super unique ambo... based on the questions on the listing, it's 26' 1/2" long... that's a bigggg rig. Can you imagine if this was an early 2003 model that had the 7.3L engine? That would be a bidding war. Still a cool vehicle if you got it for cheap enough and could remedy the potential engine problems.

Deshet

Adventurer
2000 Ford E350 7.3 Hightop Conversion Van
I have had it for two years and haven't done anything with it.
Runs and drives great
I put in a nice $300 andriod double head unit.

I will take some small pictures and update the post

$6500 obo

Attachments

Recommended books for Overlanding

Stone Cite

Old surveillance van with a periscope inside HERE...okay, this alone made this van worth posting.
Hmmm... maybe I should add a periscope to my list of accessories for my van ?? The wife already thinks the white camper van is creeper status especially with the 1593481033700.png Free Candy bumper sticker :D

1593480721578.png

1593480742537.png

1593480763440.png

1593481204708.png

simple

Adventurer
Not as cool as a periscope but I have this 2016 Transit for sale.