FOUND Vans For Sale!

another_mike

Adventurer
Misleading ok when have you seen 2 videos posted on 20 year old $4000 truck.

There is no rust or rot on the 19 year old vehicle. You may want to pause the video and look closer at the frame and rockers. Every 20 year old muffler that isn't stainless looks like that. You will never see a truck from NY or NJ show the frame. This a North Carolina van not a NY truck.

In my part of the country this is considered to be a rust free truck. See some rust below and look at the video again

Thanks
This forum isn’t limited to members in your part of the country.

Choff

Adventurer
1965 Chevy G10 Cargo Van (Madison, WI)

1577191972759.png

not mine

Pangle

Wanderer
Yea I agree! I wouldnt really care about the mileage if all the work has been done like the ad says. Hell of a good starting point! If i didnt alreay have one i would buy it for sure!

skypix

My 2004 AWD GMC Savana high roof conversion should go to a new home.
I'm now a full time caregiver so it sits in the driveway, in SE New Hampshire.
Runs great, looks good.

Fridge, Porta-Potti, house battery, inverter, induction cooker, bowl sink. Passenger seat swivel.

85k miles, $12,500

nyyankees588

Runs great, looks good.

Fridge, Porta-Potti, house battery, inverter, induction cooker, bowl sink. Passenger seat swivel.

85k miles, $12,500

Anywhere we can see additional photos? What's the interior standing height w/ the high top?

Sigg

Having lived in NH for 55 years, I'm familiar with rust.
This one is good as our same age Volvo, maybe the Highwaymen use less corrosive salt now.
d

As the owner of many Volvo’s from salty climates, I’d say that that’s not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJ Howell

Runs great, looks good.

85k miles, $12,500

1500 or 2500 series? I also live in SE New Hampshire. I would like to take a peek at it.

I have one for sale! 2000 E350 7.3l diesel runs amazing, 184K miles. 15 passenger extended van with all the seats, super clean inside and out. I bought it with the plan to do a 4WD conversion. I can take more pictures if anyone is interested! I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Asking $14,000. If anyone would like me to do the 4WD conversion for you, I have done one before and have all of the components to do it with.

Attachments

• Red Van.jpg
    Red Van.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

nyyankees588

Found this one I'll add here. 2011 Chevy Express 1500 AWD 12,990 ask from dealership.

I'd chase it if it was a 2500

From what i understand, the AWDs were only produced as 2500s in the year 2003. So 2500 AWD vans are super hard to come by. I always thought that was a bit of a bummer - the GVWR on the 1500 chevy's'/150 fords is just on the low end IMO to be able to handle a build out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior