FOUND Vans For Sale!

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
http://classiccardb.com/other-makes/132473-1978-grumman-kurbaster-4x4-van-ultimate-4wd-van.html

Seems like a pretty good deal...

1978-grumman-kurbaster-4x4-van-ultimate-4wd-van-1.JPG

This van was advertised and sold by the owner many years ago off of this ad.

Just click the link... too hard?

It's not hard to clink the link.

But! It's incredibly easy to look at a lot of postings if we know more about what it is, There is potential that whoever is posting a single link was just looking at it.

I'm having more fun arguing on the internet than looking at vans...

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm posting links to somewhat worthy vans that hopefully will be useful to someone. BUT I could easily not do this...
AND I'm not here to argue.

Jsweezy

Explorer
If you guys posting links could also put down a deposit on the linked vehicle on behalf of the expo forum that would be appreciated.

kcernest

Observer
Backlash for trying to make this a better experience for everybody. Cool. If you are doing this to help then why wouldn't you want to help a lot? I've posted links in here and it only took a couple seconds to explain what it was so that people looking for specific things can move on if it doesn't fit their criteria. I'll continue to do that to help the community, what others do is their business that they are apparently very defensive about. Happy hunting everyone!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm not going to argue.
I'll keep posting the links, for those that don't want the extra effort of clicking a link. Oh well, do or don't as you please. It's still a free country.

Timjim

Observer
A good reason for not reposting the contents of the link is that eventually the van is sold and then you just have a bunch of irrelevant information sitting in this thread taking up bandwidth etc and making it harder to scroll through.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Backlash for trying to make this a better experience for everybody. Cool. If you are doing this to help then why wouldn't you want to help a lot? I've posted links in here and it only took a couple seconds to explain what it was so that people looking for specific things can move on if it doesn't fit their criteria. I'll continue to do that to help the community, what others do is their business that they are apparently very defensive about. Happy hunting everyone!

No, your attempting to influence others to adapt to your preferences. Most of us aren't so self centered..

Bbasso.. appreciate your efforts as is, if I had a problem I'd opt to ********.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Due to one person maybe two, hundreds of other people will suffer from my no longer wanting to post links to Van I think might be potentially worth it to buy.
Everybody can say thank you to him or them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94