FOUND Vans For Sale!

Deshet

Adventurer
Trying to post link
St.Louis Craigslist -Chevy van is all that's in title
1996 chevy van with sportsmobile pop top,$1700, van is in bad shape but top is worth saving. I went and checked it out and came home empty handed. If your looking for weekend van for adventures close to home this is it.
Not mine or affiliated in any way. Feel free to call me and I can tell you everything that's wrong with it.
Ben 217-8three6-9088
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevy-van/6329665174.html

Would it be easy to use that top on a 2000 E350?

Thanks

beanco

Would it be easy to use that top on a 2000 E350?

Thanks
the Chevy express van is much narrower than the Ford. I had to take 7" out of the middle of my junkyard high top.
Not saying it wouldn't fit, but it might require some fine tuning. The top on that van is in great shape other than the paint. I saw no signs of leaks. The canvas needs a good scrubbing.

beanco

did you see the van in person? I am considering buying it. What do you think that it is worth?

Thanks

If you read the original post, Yes, I drove 2 hours one .way and offered $800 with no counter offer . The van has some cooling issues and air conditioning was removed. Its really dirty and every piece of plastic interior trim is broken. I was only interested in the top, even though I don't need it.:)
If your in need of a top only ,this is a good start. Don't try and drive it home....

Deshet

Adventurer
If you read the original post, Yes, I drove 2 hours one .way and offered $800 with no counter offer . The van has some cooling issues and air conditioning was removed. Its really dirty and every piece of plastic interior trim is broken. I was only interested in the top, even though I don't need it.:)
If your in need of a top only ,this is a good start. Don't try and drive it home....

Thanks, the owner seems odd. He did not answer any of my questions about the condition of the van. The top would be nice but I will have another $800 in shipping it home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94