FOUND Vans For Sale!

Jsweezy

Explorer
2006 E350 V10 Chateau 40k miles

http://www.shelnutautosales.com/200...anMinivan/Blairsville-GA/8507949/Details.aspx

636162783145031849.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
That may be the cleanest van I've ever seen. Georgia so no rust. The tan interiors really show dirt and this one is immaculate. Someone's going to get a deal!

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...

Only drawback is that it has a slider which some may not want because you can't add storage on the doors.

2010 E150 5.4l RB 13k miles with a full beautiful interior. Madras, Oregon.

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/forums/f14/2010-e150-5-4l-13k-miles-18730.html#post193364

Can't believe you're sharing your prime vanidates! Couple of super nice rigs.

You could definitely add storage in the sliding door, you just can't access it while open. Nowhere near what you can on a barn door, but there is a big open area right in the middle of the slider. Eventually I want to make a custom interior panel and big storage pocket there for the kid's junk.

Jsweezy

Explorer
I know, it may be the dumbest thing I've done in a while but if my van doesn't sell than at least someone on here would have gotten a sweet van. I am a little bummed the v10 is on hold for the next two weeks but I am up next if it falls through :).

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I know, it may be the dumbest thing I've done in a while but if my van doesn't sell than at least someone on here would have gotten a sweet van. I am a little bummed the v10 is on hold for the next two weeks but I am up next if it falls through :).

Road trip!

another_mike

Adventurer
Proof that the 7.3 market is insane.

Nice, low mileage 7.3 RB cargo, a great start for a conversion, but $15K?

Im in the market for a 350, so I came across that van also. The guy must take care of his stuff, still has the manual and original sticker.. but asking $15k and "firm", is still way too high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94