FOUND Vans For Sale!

riNR

Observer
I have a 2006 e150, 88k miles, zero rust CA van, weldtec 4" system, steering dampener, fox shocks on all 4's, limited slip diff,
4.10 gears. suspension/differential were done in late july this year.

Vanrug on the floor
hella E code headlights, with relay harness, and 80/100 bulbs

I got a bunch of parts to go with:
Adrian steel poly liner kit
Bed/bench cushions 27x76 bench, 55x76 bed, cushions made for a home brew sliding style bench bed,
2 interior lights, a 6 position switch panel, fuse box, etc
BIG Roll of reflectix, spray adhesive, aluminum tape etc
Comes with custom hitch hauler

......im sure theres more......

I'd turn it loose for $12.5k

25BAA6DE-0264-4293-B6D8-E0C18E4D7927_zpstnpsegps.jpg

B3BB9B7B-9E3D-4A3F-8535-0738BB1B8A3C_zpsciot5fgo.jpg

91F7826F-5288-48E7-A7FE-9DB3D55FC71F_zpswz0p7nxo.jpg

heres my thread on it.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/151472-Simple-kind-of-van-a-2006-e150-build-thread?highlight=simple

love the van, missed my old one for 8 years before i got this one, same reasons for selling my last one, just need a more economical daily driver.

I just checked out your build thread on your van.....love the sliding bench - bed set up! Did you find the Roadkill sound dampening made a big difference?
If I lived closer, and didn't love the GM van's ride so much more, I'd be interested in taking this off your hands.

philos

Explorer
I just checked out your build thread on your van.....love the sliding bench - bed set up! Did you find the Roadkill sound dampening made a big difference?
If I lived closer, and didn't love the GM van's ride so much more, I'd be interested in taking this off your hands.

It has Weldtec suspension bits, so should be mo betta than your Chevy now.

its full weldtec 4" suspension setup, rides 100% improved over stock.

as for the sliding bench, didnt work out, but it may be revisited.

Withdrawn from sale, going to keep this a while longer. its just plain fun.

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I would rock that. Solid ride, why does Japan have all the cool compact campers?

Ever been to Japan? It's not very big vehicle friendly, in any respect at ALL. Streets are narrow, registration costs are based on the size of the engine, the cities are geared towards pedestrians and not vehicle traffic, and you have to prove you have a place (legal) to park it before you're even allowed to buy it. Everything is compact over there, from appliances to vehicles, because space is precious.

You know I once saw a BMW dealership, now this was a big honking glass fronted building with all the Beamers inside, that was one giant building sized vending machine. I kid you not. There was an ATM kinda thing in the front you could pick a vehicle, pay with a credit card, and an automatic storage system would grab your vehicle from a multi-story storage rack and spit it out an automatic door in the front.

I'm not sure what you cannot buy from a vending machine in Japan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier