FOUND Vans For Sale!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm not sure why anyone would recommend a 6.0 but that price isn't half bad regardless for all the installed stuff.

bozzy

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5713318159.html

Ford E-350 Camper Van - 5.4l V8 28,000mi, 2wd, Front/Rear AC, Power Locks/Windows, Backup Camera, Rear Parking Sensors. I can add a bench seat if needed.

Below is everything that's been done. Registered through 6/2017. Call/text if interested. $35,000 obo. Thanks.

- Colorado Camper Van Pop Top (electric) with remote, insulated roof, triple canvas wall insulation, LED roof lights, windows w/ screens all around, and the memory foam bed with 2 removable panels.

- Aluminess rear bumper
- Fantastic Fan
- Yakima Roof Rack rails
- 2.0 Fox Shocks all around and leveled with progressive coil springs (Work done at Agile Offroad)
- (5) Brand New BFG AT KO2 Tires
- Line-x'd floorboard from front to back with Vanrug on top
- Pioneer AVH 4000 NEX Stereo (NAV/DVD/Carplay for iPhone's)
- (5) Pioneer 6x8 speakers
- Class IV tow hitch with dual plug adapters
- Limo tint all the way around minus a lighter shade for driver/passenger front windows
- Coverking seat covers
- Have receipts, factory service manuals, and wiring diagrams

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Those are awesome. Not my thing, but I still think they are way cool.

NeNpfdP.jpg

Hmmm. A 6" lift, some 33's w/Ben-hur wheels, a spiked cow-catcher on the front, steel louvers on the windows. A Zombie Apocalypse urban assault vehicle!

Last edited:

wheresmikeys

Observer
I should have a 2010 Ford E350 Standard length 12 passenger van, with Quadvan 4WD conversion, for sale soon. I just had a new Jasper motor 5.4L installed. 3 year/100,000 mile warranty. A rebuilt transmission with 1 year parts and labor warranty from a very reputable shop in Decatur Ill. It has 203,000 original miles on it. Silver exterior with grey interior. Vinyl seats. Clean inside. Clean CarFax. It will be located in Montana. Not sure of the sale price yet, but will be between $22k and $26K. I bought it off an auto auction lot with the intent to fix the bad stuff and flip it.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Good buy indeed. Petersen's Four Wheeler had an article detailing 10+ issues the 6.0 suffers from and the fixes. It looks like this van had them all corrected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94