found this on ebay 130 crew cab hi cap

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I love that 130. Wish it was $15k! I would snatch it up in a heart beat along with a million others im sure.

Wonder if he'd trade a 80 series w/at trailer hehehe

ckkone

Explorer

drool.jpg

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
So what year is it REALLY? It says 1971, but seems to be much newer, especially looking under the hood, and the dash area. ( I am not a rover guy, so I may be totally wrong....)

~James

Michael Slade

Untitled
stumptaco said:
So what year is it REALLY? It says 1971, but seems to be much newer, especially looking under the hood, and the dash area. ( I am not a rover guy, so I may be totally wrong....)

~James

I could speculate, but I can assure you it's no older than 1983.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Thats kind of what I was thinking. I have been looking at many 110's and 109's around here (ones old enough that I could actually take back), and none of them look like that!

On a side note, a guy that works with my wife (German guy) has one of the sweetest 110's i've seen (I always forget my camera). Its a 1998 and looks similar to the one in the auction.

~James

Sloan

Explorer
The thing I don't understand is why you would go to the trouble of altering the title since diesels are usually exempt from any sort of emissions testing? I did grow up in Indiana and the DMV there is pretty forgiving when you are spinning some tall tale about something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior