FOUND ONE: Used Trasharoo

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
FOUND ONE!

Hello - I am in search of a used Trasharoo.

Do you have one that you bought and has been sitting in the back of your truck or in your garage going unused? Please sell it to me!

I would prefer tan or black, but you know the saying - beggars can't be.......

Jeff - Sno Dawg
Philadelphia, PA 19144

Last edited:

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
not available new?

Yes, still available as far as I know. I just thought someone might have one they are not using and could use some cash. There are also many knockoffs on Amazon, but I would prefer the real deal if someone has a used one and has moved on from storing camp trash on their spare wheel. I have used an old mesh canoe back pack on the back of my truck for years to carry my trash and dirty clothes when I am traveling - time for me to upgrade.

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: plh

m-l_johnny

Just a thought; I use my seabag that was issued to me in bootcamp. The coating on the inside of the canvas has turned rancid and makes the bag unusable for anything else.
They can be picked up pretty inexpensively from military surplus outlets.

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
Just a thought; I use my seabag that was issued to me in bootcamp. The coating on the inside of the canvas has turned rancid and makes the bag unusable for anything else.
They can be picked up pretty inexpensively from military surplus outlets.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jeff

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
Thanks for the response - I sent you a message with my cell number for pics and a price. I hope you can connect on this!

Thanks,
Jeff - Sno Dawg

spacecowboy7777

Buy my Montero and I’ll include the trasharoo for free
F522B033-E5CA-4153-BAFB-2795361DE913.jpeg

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
FOUND ONE!!!

Thank you - everyone for the help and suggestions. I really like the Montero, but my 4Runner has to last me another 10 years.

Teeth to the wind,
Sno Dawg - Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles