+++ForSale: BIC Sport Performer TOUGH-TEC Stand Up Paddle Board - 11'6"

RacerAV

Got it as part of a trade, it's cool and I've never been paddle boarding so gonna try now!

It's unused, new, but has some scuffs on the foam and small marks from being transported, etc. I'm going to keep and use it until it sells. Originally sold at REI for $700.

Fin and paddle included.
From the mfgr.
Surf-inspired longboard outline and moderate rocker deliver glide and maneuverability for flatwater cruising and light open-ocean touring, plus solid surf-zone performance
TOUGH-TEC construction features a molded watertight EPS foam core that is sealed in a thermoformed protective polyethylene skin for maximum durability
Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
Multiple attachment points and included bungee deck rigging makes it easy to store and secure gear
Ergo-Grip recessed center handle makes carrying and transport easier
Includes a tool-free 10 in. Dolphin FCS II fin; optional FCS side fins (not included) can be installed for enhanced performance in small surf.

$500 OBO, trades welcome

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 16.46.37.png

RacerAV

Shoot me an offer! Need to free up some cash! Have some motorcycles, bicycles, and other toys that need to go as well...

RacerAV

Kinda forgot I had this thing, but I do! Still for sale! Shoot me an offer and hit the water this summer!

RacerAV

might get more traction if it was in the right section
Thanks, what other section is better? Seemed like Expedition Equipment in this category covered all the secondary vehicles... this being kind of a boat, I figured... right spot. Maybe in the other Equipment category, with laptops and GPSs?

Pax2525

Adventurer
Thanks, what other section is better? Seemed like Expedition Equipment in this category covered all the secondary vehicles... this being kind of a boat, I figured... right spot. Maybe in the other Equipment category, with laptops and GPSs?
youre in the bicycle and motorcycle page.... try the standard equipment page as you suggested. I think that would be better but you never know. I look at all pages when im here so maybe the lucky buyer will also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles