Fork, spoon, knife recommendations wanted

I have a set in my rig and they are simply crappy... sea to summit plastic and even the fork is ridiculous... simply unusable...

Any recommendation of a good knife fork spoon set... something that doesn’t feel like a joke and a fork that you can actually puncture veggies, fruit and meat...

No sporks thank you...I find them ridiculously unusable as well...

thanks in advance

The front runner set works great added a small pair of tongs, can opener, and bowl spatulas. It still rolls up and stores nicely. All the items are nice and sturdy.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seriously?! Walmart has a ton of options for less than $1. In the kitchen section. Camping stuff is mostly crap to eat with and I'm not using plastic junk unless I'm at a fast food restaurant.

Wealers Worth if for the case alone. The flatwear is really nice for the price.
The thing about hipsters is that they obsess so intensively on one thing.. to make it the ultimate expression of awesomeness and cool.., that they actually make some great products...
Like bulletproof coffee... And these wealers products look pretty awesome!!!

I know not everyone can be with that level of awesomeness and cool... I mean, it is pretty easy to make fun of at times...

These look great... Thanks

Lol..your right. Had mine a year or so. Expected flimsy flatwear and got much better. It's really hard to find a set with a case also. Does not make noise going down the road.

Who needs a custom case? All of my kitchen utensils: forks, knives, spoons, cutlery, cooking spoon, tongs, wooden spoon, can opener, lighter, everything fits in a small plastic "ammo container." I don't have much more than $25 in the entire thing.

Who needs a custom case? All of my kitchen utensils: forks, knives, spoons, cutlery, cooking spoon, tongs, wooden spoon, can opener, lighter, everything fits in a small plastic "ammo container." I don't have much more than $25 in the entire thing.
The nice thing about a small case is it stops the rattling around in my brain....o_O