Fork mount for fatbike on Thule roof rack

jayspies

Adventurer
Hi all, I just picked up a used Muk 2 and am wondering what fork mount adapter might be best to use to attach it to my Thule fork mount roof rack. It's a 2014 model with skewer mounts, not TA's. I have seen the adapters from Fork Up but have read several negative reviews on fitment and build quality. I realize that many online posters are rabid complainers, so I thought I would see if anyone in this esteemed company has any input. I'd rather not buy a hitch mount, as I already have all the roof mount hardware, and my daily driver is a Honda Civic with no hitch, so please try and limit any comments to roof mount options. Hoping to meet up with some fellow biking geeks if I can get this transportation thing sorted (located in York PA). Thanks in advance! Jay

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Hey Jay, I may have an adapter for you. Let me dig into my closet. They're not cheap, but I had a Muk 2 and bought an adapter I never got around to using. Stand by. :)

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
But then he misses out on liberating a random bike part from the dark confines of my closet. Booo to the homemade solution. :)

jayspies

Adventurer
I like the way you think! Sold!! Send me an email to jayspies at live dot com and we can arrange the rest. Yay EP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online