Ford Superduty Tremor "off road" 2020 F250/F350.

Dalko43

Explorer
Good move by Ford, especially offering it with both the gasoline and diesel variants.

Remains to be seen if it is truly "better" than the Power Wagon. It still doesn't come with a front locker, winch or the special radius arms up front....arguably the key ingredients that make the Power Wagon so special.

SoTxAg06

They estimate it as a $5K option. Curios if they will actually offer a winch down the road. They didn’t discuss the gearing available in the gas and diesel options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Will see if the massive amount of electronics hold up.
All of these new complex electronics might not outlast the truck itself. Too much money for this and the PW.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I had really high hopes for this truck. Fell short of my expectations.

I see where they were going with it... but it seems to me its a dolled up FX4 package.

Will prob do well as this is right on the money with what most buyers want/need. Definitely going to test drive one!

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Nice.

But my opinion is the same with it, as the Powerwagon. I'd rather build it myself. Many of us have. Looks like a leveling kit, shocks, front diff, and 35's. Ford Super Duty off road starter pack. Lolz.

It might be smart, that they left off, the winch. Warns bumpers and winch for the new SD's, are tough to beat.

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Nice.

But my opinion is the same with it, as the Powerwagon. I'd rather build it myself. Many of us have. Looks like a leveling kit, shocks, front diff, and 35's. Ford Super Duty off road starter pack. Lolz.

It might be smart, that they left off, the winch. Warns bumpers and winch for the new SD's, are tough to beat.
The appeal for me is that it those items would be covered under a factory warranty.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Just noticed it only looks like it is available with the 7.3 or 6.7. Good that they offered it with the diesel. Some Power Wagon fans have been asking for a package like that for years. Kinda sucks you can't get the Tremor with the 6.2 though.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
It's likely a gear/tire combo issue. The 6.2 does great with 4.88 gears and 37" tires. But I doubt any OEM manufacturer would put that much gear into a stock truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne