Ford Superduty Tremor "off road" 2020 F250/F350.

jbaggy

FlyFish Zealot
If these actually come with the 48 gallon fuel tank like the online Ford specs say, it will be a serious contender for me. I had a 2015 Ram 3500 with the 6.4 hemi and 4.10s, great truck, but the 31 gallon tank was way too small.

jadmt

ignore button user
I wonder why I can't find the tremor package? I have tried to build it but I don't see the tremor package.

Halligan

Adventurer
Not sure how I feel about what I suppose is the oil cooler location. Seems very vulnerable and I could see a nice branch grabbing the attached rubber hose and yanking it off.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I feel the price for the Tremor package is perfectly priced. You'd spend way more on wheels, tires, lockers and sliders that the 4k for the package. Very happy with it.
Agreed. Nothing wrong with 4K. I'm curious to see if the option is similarly priced in Canada.

It's odd, I think when I built an XLT on Ford.com the 40/console/40 option was $900 and change. In Canada it's a $400 option...

So who knows what the Tremor package will be priced like here.... Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind the pricing structure.

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
I wonder how much a 60 year old kidney is selling for on the open market?
I like your thought process, you don't need both of those. I bought my last truck for $24k and I thought it was soooo expensive. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around $50k, which is where the calculator puts me with even basic amenities.

Weirdly, I can get almost the same payment as my last truck in a new one, but I just have to add a few years to the loan. So who knows if it's a good idea or not(no, I don'tthink 7 year loans are a good idea). I remember feeling like my truck was "high mileage" even before my 5 year loan ran out because of parts failures. I can only imagine how it would be with a 7 year loan!

mobydick 11

Agreed. Nothing wrong with 4K. I'm curious to see if the option is similarly priced in Canada.

It's odd, I think when I built an XLT on Ford.com the 40/console/40 option was $900 and change. In Canada it's a $400 option...

So who knows what the Tremor package will be priced like here.... Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind the pricing structure.
I think we may get a break in Canada sometimes on price . if they marked up the US prices by the exchange rate no one could afford to buy stuff. I am picking up a new F250 Reg cab 8 foot box this morning . It has the snow plow -camper combo package . this thing is a beast ,can't believe how heavily built it is .even has the E lock rear end . As a retired guy I can't imagine how I could need more truck then this . 41 K plus tax Are the kidney comments because you need to sell one to afford to buy or because the truck may pound the kidneys out of you ?

jadmt

ignore button user
I like your thought process, you don't need both of those. I bought my last truck for $24k and I thought it was soooo expensive. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around $50k, which is where the calculator puts me with even basic amenities.

Weirdly, I can get almost the same payment as my last truck in a new one, but I just have to add a few years to the loan. So who knows if it's a good idea or not(no, I don'tthink 7 year loans are a good idea). I remember feeling like my truck was "high mileage" even before my 5 year loan ran out because of parts failures. I can only imagine how it would be with a 7 year loan!
I think we may get a break in Canada sometimes on price . if they marked up the US prices by the exchange rate no one could afford to buy stuff. I am picking up a new F250 Reg cab 8 foot box this morning . It has the snow plow -camper combo package . this thing is a beast ,can't believe how heavily built it is .even has the E lock rear end . As a retired guy I can't imagine how I could need more truck then this . 41 K plus tax Are the kidney comments because you need to sell one to afford to buy or because the truck may pound the kidneys out of you ?
because a tremor equipped the way I want is $$$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles