Ford Range 4x4 Zombie Destroyer (?) WA

CountryboyNC

I saw this truck for sale on Craigslist here in NC late last year if I’m not mistaken. Gonna guess military since it was in the Fayetteville area

eporter

Adventurer
I can’t believe that front bumper is “legal to drive” anywhere. That’s the kind of ******** that kills people when some idiot runs a stop sign. We need more enforcement of common sense bumper regs, and less “zombie proof” bumpers on huge trucks. What would you want to get hit by when someone is texting/drunk/distracted/stupid/all of the above and “accidentally” t bones you?
fa754b81537733a921c3c493cb9b41f0.jpg

jlcanterbury

Whats hilarious is that they didn't even remove the stock front bumper, they just built this monstrosity around it. What a strange build.

ampa94

I can’t believe that front bumper is “legal to drive” anywhere. That’s the kind of ******** that kills people when some idiot runs a stop sign. We need more enforcement of common sense bumper regs, and less “zombie proof” bumpers on huge trucks. What would you want to get hit by when someone is texting/drunk/distracted/stupid/all of the above and “accidentally” t bones you?
...seriously?

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
fa754b81537733a921c3c493cb9b41f0.jpg
Agree. If this dude hits someone, it's not going to take much a lawyer to go after him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier