Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

Trixxx

Picked up this 2020 F250 Tremor with the Lariat Sport and 6.7 package a few weeks ago. I have a diamondback bed cover on order (HD version which has a 1600# load capacity).

Our ARB fridge fits in the rear fine along with our big kennel for our 90 lb German shepherd.

I’ll planning to install a Carli lift/wheels/tires once I get a few more miles under the belt. In the meantime, I’ll continue to do all the smaller modifications to get the storage set up better. I’ll be ordering the built right panels for the bed net week, and can use that to mount the shovel, ax, high lift, etc. I’ll probably get a 3500 watt generator mounted securely for the trailer, and replace the factory batteries with some deep cells to run the fridge better which will also get mounted in the rear.

Part of the reason I went with the Tremor package was because it’s off road capable enough/good looking that I didn’t feel the need to drop all the money on suspension/wheels/tires right off the bat. Beautiful, capable full size truck for being completely stock..

092C64D9-AE53-4252-B34B-D40978741C3E.jpeg8413F7AC-8BF1-4E19-9F1A-A409BB9681F7.jpeg4DE1C66E-958C-4FBE-9C11-B734E13AA166.jpeg

Explorerinil

Observer
Picked up this 2020 F250 Tremor with the Lariat Sport and 6.7 package a few weeks ago. I have a diamondback bed cover on order (HD version which has a 1600# load capacity).

Our ARB fridge fits in the rear fine along with our big kennel for our 90 lb German shepherd.

I’ll planning to install a Carli lift/wheels/tires once I get a few more miles under the belt. In the meantime, I’ll continue to do all the smaller modifications to get the storage set up better. I’ll be ordering the built right panels for the bed net week, and can use that to mount the shovel, ax, high lift, etc. I’ll probably get a 3500 watt generator mounted securely for the trailer, and replace the factory batteries with some deep cells to run the fridge better which will also get mounted in the rear.

Part of the reason I went with the Tremor package was because it’s off road capable enough/good looking that I didn’t feel the need to drop all the money on suspension/wheels/tires right off the bat. Beautiful, capable full size truck for being completely stock..

View attachment 595488View attachment 595489View attachment 595490
Nice truck, I personally wouldn’t mess with that at all, just put a winch on it and be done.

adaml

Beautiful truck! If you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

Luckychase5

Adventurer

This is drool worthy. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trixxx

Beautiful truck! If you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

A lot lol. MSRP was $75.5k and I got it for about $69.5k+TTL.

Most Super Duty’s people are often getting $8k or more off, but this being a tremor with the Lariat sport package is way harder to fine. I offered them $69k which they rejected, I waited several days for them to possibly budge, and when they didn’t I went and picked it up. It had every option I wanted and not a single option I didn’t want, and I had a very picky list.

adaml

A lot lol. MSRP was $75.5k and I got it for about $69.5k+TTL.

Most Super Duty’s people are often getting $8k or more off, but this being a tremor with the Lariat sport package is way harder to fine. I offered them $69k which they rejected, I waited several days for them to possibly budge, and when they didn’t I went and picked it up. It had every option I wanted and not a single option I didn’t want, and I had a very picky list.

Thanks for the reply. Basically the same price as my Raptor. Sometimes I think I should have gone with the Tremor ...

But yours is with the Powerstroke, right? That's almost a $10K option, isn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles