Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

Dogger

Here are some pictures from our last trip.
8jmc2up.jpg
LEwW2of.jpg
O4MmVik.jpg
Bravo bravo... well done! Carli Pintop?

Rakkasan3187

Patoz-You are correct it is a Pro Eagle Jack 3 ton Kratos. Hit up offroadtireguy.com and he will take care of you. It is a super awesome jack.

Dogger- Yes it is a Carli Pintop kit. It also has the full replacement Deaver leafs, Carli long travel airbags, Carli steering stabilizer and Carli front diff cover. To each is own, but I think it was worth every penny.

Dogger

Patoz-You are correct it is a Pro Eagle Jack 3 ton Kratos. Hit up offroadtireguy.com and he will take care of you. It is a super awesome jack.

Dogger- Yes it is a Carli Pintop kit. It also has the full replacement Deaver leafs, Carli long travel airbags, Carli steering stabilizer and Carli front diff cover. To each is own, but I think it was worth every penny.
Rt on!! Just did the same on my F250. No bags yet but not towing. Full springs radius arms, etc. love it!! Been on the list for a loooong time. Can’t wait for days off!!

Seabass

Idiot
I've had all kinds of cars and trucks from VW's to jeeps and muscle cars. Now I have a Ford problem.

View attachment 536655

I don’t understand this thing you speak of....”Ford problem”. Those words....they just don’t go together correctly in a sentence. Perhaps you have accidentally typed that out in some alien or foreign language. Maybe excessive alcohol is to blame....maybe the stress of daily life has your mind all fuzzy. But regardless....my friend, it simply makes no sense.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
About to join the club. 2019 Expedition Platinum likely. Can’t find a good midsized replacement for my 06 Sequoia and Subaru. The midsized SUV is dead... Except the 4runner which I owned and absolutely hated. So going big!!
Now only if I had time to go spend money.

Next week or two I hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online