Ford F800 Monster Crew Cab 4x4 cummins 52k miles - $29995

eporter

Adventurer
Can someone please buy this and add some huge RV box on the back?!

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/ford-f800-monster-crew-cab/6438093516.html

1995 Ford F800 Marmon-Herrington 4x4 4 door crew cab cold a/c tinted windows air ride front seats 52K original miles
The truck was sent to Marmon-Herrington right from the factory to be converted to 4x4. This is a one of a kind Cummins diesel,
Allison transmission, 4x4 with LOCKERS!!, Crew Cab, low mile truck. Runs perfect and doesn't leak a drop of fluid.

9 Ton front axle (google Marmon-Herrington with any questions)
air lockers front and rear!!!!!!
8.3l cummins turbo diesel engine
6 speed Allison Automatic transmission (medium Duty trans similar to a bus or diesel pusher RV)
25K pound hydraulic winch.

Currently the truck rides on new 46inch Goodyear MVT tires and cruises 75mph down the highway at 2000RPM. 26K GVWR so no CDL required. I just performed a full service including motor, transmission, t-case and differential oil and filter change. I also have standard 22.5 semi wheels and tires if you prefer those instead of the 46's. I also have an air ride assembly that I will include with the sale that is sitting in the back of the truck in one of the pictures. The truck is located in Phoenix AZ but can be driven or shipped very easily.

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Grrreat base for an offroadable stealth camper. Perhaps a little more tire though? Any guesses on MPG? (meters per) :coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94