Ford F-250 7.3L 4x4 + Custom Flatbed Camper - SOLD

Basil.

It's hard to price a custom-built vehicle, especially one as unique as bruce.

I'm doing one final price drop before I start making plans to take Bruce down the Pan American Highway!

Also, I've removed the upper surfboard rack, and the lower one is easily removable as well! The truck is ready for its new owner.

BajaSurfRig

There's not necessarily a size limitation, people have driven much larger vehicles down. It's more me wanting to travel differently after two years in Bruce, and I want a smaller, more capable vehicle. The F-250 has been fantastic and has surprised me by where it's gone, but I miss being able to wheel my vehicle hard and test its limits comfortably.

If I don't get an offer I'm happy with before the end of the year I'll be happily taking Bruce down!

You should take Bruce down the Pan Am!!!

Basil.

I really think things are getting too hot down in Mexico-perhaps ship to Costa Rica from Tampa or Miami.

I'll be going down Baja then taking the ferry across to mainland, there are too many good waves along the pacific to skip Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tnthompson8

You going back to a Toyota platform? Loved following your travels.. Whoever buys this is getting something extremely capable and cared for. GLWS

Basil.

You going back to a Toyota platform? Loved following your travels.. Whoever buys this is getting something extremely capable and cared for. GLWS

Yep! That's the plan. I've got my eye on a 91' Hilux and am excited to go pick it up once I sell my truck!

Basil.

Pending sale! I’ll be driving to Colorado Tuesday to meet the new owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles