FORD 2007 F350 GSA BOX VAN 59K 4x2 $12,500

myboxvan

The good:
In Excellent Mechanical Shape
Oversized High Tread E-Load Tires
Durable 5.4 V8 Gas
Super Low Miles
5'11" tall Cargo Area
Cargo Box measures a little over 10'x7'.
Recent alignment and suspension adjusted.
There is a separate AC and Heater unit in the cargo area
Good clean title with no accidents
Good straight body and drive train

The Bad
Radio needs replacing
Cargo Area is loud. Needs cargo door locks replaced or adjusted.
Regular wear and tear for age.

This is a hard to find government issue truck. Think of it as a mini Uhaul moving van except updated with handy windows and doors on the back. Its currently been used as a light duty work van but of course has good potential for a safari camper.

Price is Firm. These are rare to find. These are normally found for sale at $8 or 9K but with high miles. This has been well cared for with very low mileage.

I'm located in the Dallas Texas area.

myboxvan

How are the rear A/C and heat powered?

How many engine hours?

On the back there is a top unit and also a bottom unit. The Top unit powers on with the engine running. The bottom unit can power on while not engine is off.

The engine is the original engine that came on the vehicle as far as I know.

Athansinis

i know this is an old post but, is it still available?
Also curious if this rig has yet to sell.

In case either of you are interested, I found something similar in my searches. More expensive with slightly more miles, but quite a bit newer and looks pretty clean from photographs.

Not mine, no affiliation, and I haven't seen it or talked to anyone about it: https://www.whybuynewautos.com/vehi...ox-van--only-71k-miles-rocklin-ca-id-41128920

*edit* I probably should mention this has been listed for the same price for around a month, so maybe they will be able to find some flexibility on their "no haggle" price?

Last edited:

OceanOne

In case either of you are interested, I found something similar in my searches. More expensive with slightly more miles, but quite a bit newer and looks pretty clean from photographs.

Not mine, no affiliation, and I haven't seen it or talked to anyone about it: https://www.whybuynewautos.com/vehi...ox-van--only-71k-miles-rocklin-ca-id-41128920

*edit* I probably should mention this has been listed for the same price for around a month, so maybe they will be able to find some flexibility on their "no haggle" price?

Thanks for sharing, even with the possibility for haggling it will likely be well out of my budget unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles