For Sale Tuff Stuff Base Camp Trailer SOLD

orangedude71

Price: $18,000. Now $14000

Ive loved it, Ive had it all over Death Valley, Utah and nevada, but its overkill for what is mostly now solo camping, So time for it to move on to someone else. 2019 Tuffstuff Basecamp with a lot of good upgrades. The main one being a ikamper 2.0 rooftop tent with annex. Renogy Solar controller , Renogy 1000w inverter, 100w solar panel, stove and sink. 13 gallons of onboard water, fridge, hot water heater, 270 degree awning . Ability to carry 10 gallons of jerry cans plus a Roto pax for a little more fuel and a 20 gallon propane tank means no problem going far and staying out there. Really only two issues worth calling out, the awning has a small cut in it where the previous owner made clearance for the window tent pole for the rtt. Also it’s had its share of gravel roads and has some stone chips on the forward facing surfaces as a result.

Ive also overhauled the electrical panels as the factory wiring leaves a lot to be desired replacing all the components adding a better quality amp meter, fuse panel, 110v outlet/inverter and upgrading all the forward compartment switches.

IMG_7270.jpg
IMG_4805 2.jpg
IMG_7265.jpgIMG_7266.jpgIMG_7270.jpgIMG_7272.jpgIMG_7273.jpgIMG_5796.jpgIMG_7264.jpgIMG_7269.jpg

Last edited:

orangedude71

Bump with more price drop. This thing is ready to go. Worth mentioning, the rotopax, jerry cans and recovery ramps will go with it as well. For the right price ill even fill the jerry cans with gas. :)

orangedude71

desert camping time is upon us. It’s killing me that I cleaned it up and it’s been sitting in the garage the whole time might have to take it out. But new price in play. 15k. Come take it away before I have to go and get it dirty and clean it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles