For Sale: Storm Im2200 Cases

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I have a few Storm Im2200 Cases that I've used on my boat to keep gear dry and protected. I'm moving to larger cases and need to get rid of these. Great condition on the inside, plenty of scratches on the outside from riding in the boat and in the bed of my truck to and from the boat ramp. These cases have a lifetime warranty with zero questions asked from the company. I've had to have parts replaced on my Pelican Cases and simply call customer service, explain the issue, and they usually have the new part in the mail the same day with zero questions asked

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8504.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

Shipping is easy as you can just slap a shipping label on the outside of the case and ship it without a box. If you want to have it boxed, I'd have to see how much it would be to box up and you'd have to pay for that too.

One case is just the case itself without any foam, but you can order foam, custom inserts of padded inserts from numerous companies. Other case has padded, movable inserts with foam lid

Case with foam sells new on Amazon for $150

I'd like to get
Bare Case $30 + Shipping
Case with Inserts $55 + Shipping SOLD

I've bought and sold a ton of gear on here, so you can buy with confidence and know I'm not trying to scam anyone

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles