For Sale - Propex HS2000 Heater - new in box

Bark40

All - selling my Propex HS2000 heater. I purchased it in May and never got around to installing it. They are hit or miss as to whether you can get them due to covid - sold out in my area again. Anyway, I've decided to go a different route with my heating needs so do not plan to install. Asking $750 for it (not including shipping. Shipping of these can be a little pricey due to weight). I'm in Denver, Colorado area. I noticed price has gone up for these over $800 (at least in Colorado).

Graton

I have one for sale, but located on the east coast - though planning a trip west in January to Anza Borrego and up the coast - of that all depends on Covid and travel restrictions.
I should add that the Propex is in an aluminum box and purchased it from AT Overland -

1606406904742.png

For what it's worth, Go Westy has them in stock with the digital thermostat. New price is clearly a result of demand but they are in stock as of this posting. $899
They’re probably out now, I bought one. Still waiting for the email to tell me they’re out. A bit miffed about the price, but all will be forgotten while warm on a cold night.

BruLew

They’re probably out now, I bought one. Still waiting for the email to tell me they’re out. A bit miffed about the price, but all will be forgotten while warm on a cold night.
Yeah, I bit the bullet, ordered one last week and it'll be here on Friday. My wife and I will be back out in a couple weekends and we'll be happy we bought it! Good luck.

jjband27

Hey, any of these still available?
Howdy- I have two Propex HS2000's new in the box that I purchased from Canada but then we ended up going a different route on these builds. If you or anyone else wants them, I can ship them to you. They are around 925 plus shipping... that's my cost as they came from Canada. I will hold off on selling them elsewhere for a few days.

Howdy- I have two Propex HS2000's new in the box that I purchased from Canada but then we ended up going a different route on these builds. If you or anyone else wants them, I can ship them to you. They are around 925 plus shipping... that's my cost as they came from Canada. I will hold off on selling them elsewhere for a few days.
Already ordered one. Thanks

steigpete

@jjband27 have these sold yet? I'm looking for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94