For Sale or Trade: 1992 Range Rover Classic SWB Alpine White $1,500

Willing to consider trade for a enduro bike like a KLR650 or similar Japanese enduro.

Our family has been selected to adopt two little girls so with my wife and son also in the inclusion I am parting with the Classic. I am going to mainly focus on my P38 for now while we search for the perfect seven seater LR3/LR4 to replace my BU as the family daily driver/overland

This is a very rare SWB, base model in Alpine White. It has very little rust with only a few spots needing patched from where wet carpet backing caused floorpan rust. The valley pan gasket needs to be replaced but once this is done it is in good running order, I drove it 20 miles in city traffic home when I bought it to my garage. The shocks and most of the undercar components have been replaced, included with this sale is a medium duty, 2in lift set of Terrafirma coils front and rear. The tires are newer as well. The wipers are inopt and the ac blows hot. The body needs paint and a few dents/dings repaired but nothing major. The previous owner butchered the front seats in an attempt to remove them. It would be best to replace them with a donor set. Price is $1,500 firm.

This Classic is ready to make one incredible overland rig and is the holy trinity of options being SWB, Alpine White and the simplistic Base model.

Pictures to follow.

al415

Observer
If you were within 300 miles of me I’d take this in a heartbeat. Screaming deal on my favorite Rover

Runfar21

Congratulations on the adoption! We’ve adopted 2 boys (not together) and never looked back! Our LR3 7 seater fits the family well with 3 kids in the 2nd row. PM me anytime for adoption or safe, narrow car seat recommendations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier