For Sale: NIB Tepui Ruggedized Autana 3 w/annex, National Luna Dual Battery Controller, Tepui Ladder, Tepui tent body, Yakima Maxtrax mount - Seattle

Hey everyone,

Letting go of a few things I've acquired that I either didn't end up using in my build or just don't have use for. I'm located in Seattle, but can ship at the buyer's expense if you so desire. Help me turn these items into gas for my IDBDR moto trip this summer.

Tepui Ruggedized Autana 3 w/annex in Haze Grey- $2350

My Hybox was recalled and they didn't have another hardshell option to replace it with, so I had opted for this tent instead. Unfortunately, I hadn't considered it's weight and don't feel like pushing my potentially unsupported canopy with a higher weight than the Hybox was. It's literally new, in the box and never been opened or mounted. Save yourself sales tax, shipping and a considerable amount off MSRP while also not having to wait for it to ship. Depending on the sale price, I might be inclined to help mount it if you bring at least a buddy or two to help lift it onto the roof. I'd take pictures... but it'd be of a box so I'll instead include the link to the Thule site so you can check out specs/etc if need be.

National Luna Dual Battery Controller - $65

Brand new, in box National Luna Battery Controller. Displays charge status of each battery. Works best with National Luna Battery Isolator(I think I have one of those around here too...). Was gung-ho early to go dual battery but have made so many trips without one that I just don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze on this one for my application.

IMG_0390 (2).jpg
IMG_0391 (2).jpg

National Luna Dual Battery Isolator - $100

This one is not in the box, but has never actually been hooked up to anything and run, so in that way it is brand new as well. Works really well in combo with the Dual Battery controller above as well. Got these to model after the Expedition Overland crew a few years ago, but a PC2150 in my stock location has turned out to be more than sufficient.

Tepui Rooftop Tent Ladder - $100 - SOLD

Unfortunately, my tent had to be gotten rid of and so I have a few pieces from it to let go. Perhaps you lost or broke your ladder and want a new one? This one is in great shape, includes bag.

IMG_0738 (2).jpg
IMG_0743 (2).jpg
IMG_0744 (2).jpg

Tepui Hybox Tent Body - $200? - SOLD

Perhaps a strange item, but had to get rid of the rest of the tent and took a few items from it. Thought maybe some could get use out of it, either during the course of building their own tent or to replace the body on the one they have. It’s in great shape, no rips/tears/etc. was unzipped from Thule’s Zipper Gimp system.

IMG_0736 (2).jpg
IMG_0737 (2).jpg

Yakima Recovery Track Mount - $65 - SOLD

Though the box has been gnawed on a little by my dog, the contents are basically brand new, never been used. One strap has a little dog hair in the hook of the velcro, but doesn't affect function. Bought these without working out how much space on my bars there would be after tent and awning. Fit Maxtrax but should also fit just about whatever boards you have within reason.

IMG_0302 (2).jpg
IMG_0303 (2).jpg
IMG_0304 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94