FOR SALE: Motoport Jacket and Pants, Aerostich Combat Touring Boots, USED

pith helmet

I quit riding a few years back and it seems that it may stay that way, so I am letting go of my gear, so it quits taunting me. Non-Smoking house. The sizes on the gear don't really make sense, so I'll describe my usual sizes:
5'9, 160lbs
39/15 shirt
32/32 pants in Carhartt, Levi's, Redhead, etc.
US 9.5 in Danner and New Balance.

I will add the stated tag sizes and details about fit on each item, so please read on before you think it may not fit.

MOTOPORT hi-viz 1000 Denier Corudura Jacket. Size 'S'. It has full armor in the back, shoulders, elbows and forearms. Very good condition. The jersey lining and multiple vents make it the coolest riding jacket I have ever had. You can comfortably wear a t-shirt under it. I can also layer with a Windstopper fleece under it.
No Liner, not waterproof. I would wear Frogg Toggs over or under it.
Never crashed in. Very good condition. Very clean.
signal-2022-09-14-094617_002.jpeg
signal-2022-09-14-094617_004.jpeg

MOTOPORT black Cordura Pants. Size 'XXS'. This sizing really is confusing. These are very generously sized and were made to order with my measurements. I can easily wear whatever underlayers I want, though, like the jacket they can be comfortably worn with only shorts. In an upright riding position, there is ample leg length, they are not riding up high at all. They have a full zip leg on the right side and a zip on left leg that goes all the way up the inner leg. These are super easy to get on an off over boots.
Cargo pockets and Access to your pants pockets.
Full armor, knee, shin, hip and sacrum.
Adjustable belt
logo delete
Never crashed in, Very good condition. Very clean.

signal-2022-09-14-094617_005.jpeg
signal-2022-09-14-094617_006.jpeg
signal-2022-09-14-094617_007.jpeg

Jacket and Pants- $450 + actual UPS shipping lower 48. Paypal.
Jacket and Pants go together, would possibly sell the Pants alone, but not the Jacket unless pants are sold. Make sense?

Cordura Products | Motoport USA

I really enjoy this community, so I hope for a good exchange with all parties satisfied. If you are a Brand New Member, we may have to talk a bit.
PM for more pics, details or with an offer. Located in Magnolia, MS. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles