For Sale: Mombasa RTT

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
*****SOLD*****

FOR SALE: 2008 Mombasa RTT

Description: EXPEDITION ROOF TOP TENT Specs:

MODEL NUMBER: RTT9007 (Olive Green Tent)

Fabric: (Tent) 300D Rip-Stop Fabric w/PU Coating

Inner Mattress: Foam 2.5in (H) x 94in (L) x 55in (W) / (open) Color:Forest Green

Base: Aluminum Sheet 94in (L) x 55in (W) / (open)
47in (L) x 55in (W) x 12in (H) / (closed)

Frame: Aluminum

Ladder: Aluminum Telescopic Ladder Adjustable From 45in up to 81in (H)
(Optional ladder attachment available. Will give you up to an extra 12in. MODEL NUMBER: RTT7006)

Weight: 120 lbs.

Price: $700 o.b.o.

Known Problems: Ditched the rain fly a year or so ago do to noise in windy conditions. Work up to a rain storm a couple of weekends ago and was thankful that the material was thick enough to withstand those conditions.

I also ditched the factory straps and use ratchet straps as these seem to adjust better and allow a more snug fit to the cover.

No rips or tears in the material and I am selling because my family seems to be out-growing it fairly quickly.

No shipping.

Here are photos as it is currently. Also comes with the changing room and ladder extension.

Thanks for looking.

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Last edited:

kai38

Explorer
Whats that in pic 3? Looks like the floor has water stains?
Did you stop using the fly or threw it away?
Thanks

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Kai,
The tent had just been removed and rinsed out. I stopped using the fly and threw it away; which is nice because now when it's windy you don't have to listen to it all night and you still won't get wet.

SwiCago,
I also haven't priced these so I put "o.b.o" for that specific reason.

But from your link it looks like they are only selling the tent and not the changing room or the ladder extension.

Thanks.

SwiCago

Observer
SwiCago,
I also haven't priced these so I put "o.b.o" for that specific reason.

But from your link it looks like they are only selling the tent and not the changing room or the ladder extension.

Thanks.

Didn't see that you are including the extension and changing room. A rain fly can be replaced for $40, so I guess your price isn't that bad with everything included. Might want to highlight or bold that in your original post.
Nice tent regardless.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Didn't see that you are including the extension and changing room. A rain fly can be replaced for $40, so I guess your price isn't that bad with everything included. Might want to highlight or bold that in your original post.
Nice tent regardless.

No problem, I know there is a lot of info so I went ahead and put that info in bold.

Thanks.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
MoneymoneyMONEY....

Have to see what the bank account looks like after payday. Any idea how far from El Paso you are?

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
*** sold ***

JeepDreamer,

Sorry. I edited the first post yesterday to reflect the status of the tent. It's sold.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
yea all around..?

Yea! for you for selling it.
and strangly enough yea for me for not impulsbuying something else! LOL! I still have to BUILD the stinkin' jeep when I return from here...Damn this sandbox...and paypal too! hahaha..
Glad for ya...post pics of what replaces your old one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior