FOR SALE: Millermatic 175 230V MIG Welder

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Millermatic 175 MIG welder (230V) for sale:

Excellent condition; functions as new. Comes with new roll of .035 steel wire and the optional wheel cart as pictured.

$500.00

Attachments

• Millermatic 175 a.jpg
    Millermatic 175 a.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,978
  • Millermatic 175 b.jpg
    Millermatic 175 b.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,849
  • Millermatic 175 c.jpg
    Millermatic 175 c.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 2,028

spressomon

Expedition Leader
No tank(s) but the gauges and connection are included. I don't specifically know if the spoolgun will or will not work with the 175. The spoolgun works with the MM180 which is the new model equivalent to the MM175. Maybe check with Miller on Monday?

njtaco

Explorer
If you are willing to ship, could you send me a quote? 08205

If shipping does not kill me, I'm buying...

Last edited:

Fergie

Expedition Leader
No tank(s) but the gauges and connection are included. I don't specifically know if the spoolgun will or will not work with the 175. The spoolgun works with the MM180 which is the new model equivalent to the MM175. Maybe check with Miller on Monday?

My local welding shop said that the "spoolmate" will work. This is a ligh industrial gun, good for up to 3/16" aluminum.

Here are the specs for anyone that is interested:
http://www.millerwelds.com/products/replacement_guide/pdf/Millermatic175.pdf

I really wish I was closer as I was pricing the 180 just yesterday!

This is an awesome deal for anyone that is interested, and would be a good starting welder for a newbie, but still fill the needs of a more advanced shade tree fabber.

Youngunner

Adventurer
I'm itching to buy this! I have a buddy with the same welder but it sure would be nice to have my own! Decisions, decisions....

njtaco

Explorer
I'm itching to buy this! I have a buddy with the same welder but it sure would be nice to have my own! Decisions, decisions....

Have you priced a new one? This is a smokin' deal for someone local...

Spressomon, if someone local want this I'm bowing out, no problem. I'm sure a local deal would be easier all around.

evilfij

Explorer
To save on shipping and, assuming it is under 150lbs or 100lbs depending on the station, you can ship it greyhound.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Have you priced a new one? This is a smokin' deal for someone local...

Spressomon, if someone local want this I'm bowing out, no problem. I'm sure a local deal would be easier all around.

Good idea Evilfij! Per Greyhound to NJ (I used Atlantic City as the destination) it would be about $75 for the trip. Figure another $20 for a box and foam packing. The only down side is Greyhound only insures up to $300.

njtaco

Explorer
I'm back in the game! :wings:

Let me get my act together here and figure out how to get $ to you. Atlantic City is just across the meadows from me, about 5 miles.

Out of curiosity, do they say how long it takes to get here?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior