For Sale: Maggiolina AirLand

LostInTheWorld

Builder/Traveler
We are selling our Maggiolina AirLand. It's the "small" size (51"x83"). I think it's the lowest profile model that they sell. It is the crank up style.

We are asking $1,800 OBO.
It is located in Tehachapi, California, USA

Our reason for selling is that we are just starting a big expedition truck build and need the space and finances for that project.

We have used it quite a bit, but it has always been stored inside (in our spare bedroom). It has some signs of use, but it is in generally nice shape. The only damage is on the lower surface of the back driver-side corner where we scraped the gelcoat off once when we were putting it on our jeep. It’s just the gelcoat; the underlying fiberglass appears to be fine. All the zippers are in good shape. There are not leaks or tears it the cloth. The interior is very clean.

Here are a few photos of our Maggiolina setup on our wrangler. It's worked great for us:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2942

Here are some photos of it that we took last weekend.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2990

Thanks,
Michael

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

LostInTheWorld

Builder/Traveler
Hi,
What kind of Jeep Rack is that?
The one the Maggiolina bolts on.

Hi Benny,
It was a MBRP roof rack. It was for a four door, so I made two cuts on the side tubes and welded in spacer tubes to make it the right length for our two door. It bolted through the composite hard top. It worked well on our 2009.

When we got our 2013, I decided that I would rather have a rack that attached further down into the metallic body of the jeep. We now have a Garvin Industries Adventure Rack. I like the new one better. It's very sturdy.

Michael

LostInTheWorld

Builder/Traveler
Any way of shipping it to Maine?

Hi,
Local pickup would naturally be easiest, but we are open to shipping it. The shipping price might be pretty high for you, though. I'd be glad to give you the weight, dimensions, and such if you want to look into shipping. We could probably make a crate for it.

I wonder if you could find someone on this site that is driving out your direction that could transport it for you?

Send me a PM if you want to talk about it.

Have a good evening,
Michael

LostInTheWorld

Builder/Traveler
Man, we sure have had a lot of interest in this, but so far everyone has been pretty far away. We've had a good bit of PM traffic, and we're not quite sure how to get it to people on the other side of the country. In general, we would be willing to help transport it a certain distance. We're in Central California, but depending on conditions, we might be willing to take it as far as Sacramento / Tahoe / Flagstaff / San Diego... It's a sweet tent. We'd love to see it in good hands.

Anyone going to Yosemite next weekend for the HU Travellers Get together? We might be able to bring it up if anyone is serious and planning to attend.

Michael

LostInTheWorld

Builder/Traveler
Traveling to Florida anytime soon? If so I will take it off your hands.

We actually don't have any plans on that side of the Mississippi. Too bad you are so far away.

Has anyone looked into shipping this to the east coast? When we got it, shipping was super reasonable.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles