SOLD: iKamper Skycamp 2.0 - Rocky Black - $3,500: Michigan

Ryan_Crist

Hey everyone. The unfortunate time for me to sell my iKamper has come. If anyone on here is interested, or knows someone who is, please reach out. We are located in SW Michigan and willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

The tent is the 4-person Skycamp 2.0 in the rocky black finish ($4,199 msrp). It is lightly used and in fantastic shape (slept in less than 10 times). Comes with the 1.0 mounting brackets, Leitner Designs RTT brackets if needed, spare key, UV protective cover, and an iKamper shoe rack ($69). I am asking $3,700 o.b.o.

We hope to pass this amazing tent onto a new owner who will take it to all the places we had hoped to. Please message us with any questions. Item is cross listed in multiple groups but will be sold on first come first serve basis.

4BED0095-93E2-4976-897C-A85641CC51C7.jpeg

Last edited:

Ryan_Crist

This tent is in near-new condition for $720 less than retail, and no lead time. Hoping to sell sooner than later to help fund the next project.

Ryan_Crist

For everyone inquiring about the new prices on iKamper’s website, the rocky black shell is now listed for $3,999 new. Although the price was lowered, iKamper is now collecting sales tax. The setup I have listed for sale now costs $4,523 after Michigan taxes/shipping ($105 more than last year). I hope this helps clear up the confusion. Thank you.

E622BDFB-C49E-4B78-8880-0A37FC7DA450.jpeg

Gatordoc

Adventurer
If you're on Facebook, look up New Holland Overland, Michigan Overland, and the corresponding groups. They're both pretty active, and you might have better luck targeting a local audience.

Good luck with the sale from Grand Rapids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles