For Sale: Highly modified/updated 2015 Taxa Cricket, Denver, CO

Jafrench

Observer
Forgot to mention, also washed it, but probably won't stay clean too long as we're hoping to get out camping ASAP.

Jafrench

Observer
June bump. And...

2" receiver:
IMG_8829.JPG

Magnetic screen curtain:
IMG_1167.JPG

dstefan

18 mos ago woulda been all over this… up until the time my wife nixed a trailer. We almost bought a new one, but had qualms about ruggedness for where we want to go — which seems like you’ve modified away quite well.
How does it trailer on the road? And what are you gonna replace it with?

Jafrench

Observer
18 mos ago woulda been all over this… up until the time my wife nixed a trailer. We almost bought a new one, but had qualms about ruggedness for where we want to go — which seems like you’ve modified away quite well.
How does it trailer on the road? And what are you gonna replace it with?
It pulls steady and straight and without issue behind my Toyota 5.7 liter V8.

Considering a TetonX Hybrid or Boreas XT-12.

dstefan

We were up to the design phase on TetonX's wait list (that was after the Cricket investigations) and backed out due to the mentioned late in the process realization of lack of trailer desire. We visited with Kyle and Lindsey twice at Expo in Flag (we’re in Phoenix) and twice in St George. Saw both old and new shops and trailers in multiple stages. I don’t think you could get a tougher, more capable off road trailer, if you want the configuration, which is great and well thought out IMO. Not to mention Kyle and Lindsey are really great folks to work with, and Kyle is a totally OCD builder. Can’t say enough good things about them and their product! Tell them hi for David and Marti from Phoenix if you talk to them.

alia176

Explorer
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this news. He leaves behind two young daughters and a wife. This is so sad for the family and friends.

KristyFindlay

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this news. He leaves behind two young daughters and a wife. This is so sad for the family and friends.
It really is. He was a great man who did awesome work for families in the Denver community as well as being an awesome Dad, partner and adventurer.
Please pass the word if anyone would like to take this off my friend's hands. She would love to see another person, family or group make new memories in the cricket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles