For Sale: Fully-kitted 2015 AT Chaser Trailer with extensive custom features and fabrication want it gone, price drop to $35,000 OBO

motojay61

This is one of 2 nearly identical trailers built by my best friend and I over a 2-year period at a cost of over $65k each, excluding my design time and labor on the custom parts and outfitting. This trailer is currently riding on 32's behind my modified P38 Range Rover, while the second trailer is on 37's behind my friend's AEV JK350

Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Email: Jaybecker61@yahoo.com

Tel. (310) 801-6886

In like-new condition, used only 4 times.

Don't be shy on offers, I'm done and want it gone!

Hub adapters are available from AT to fit most tow vehicles.

Here is a brief summary, due to space limitations please contact me for PDF descriptions and a dropbox link to professional photos of the sister trailer.
  • AT 46 Cu. Ft. 14 ga. Steel Cargo Box with gas strut assisted lid and Chaser tailgate with locking T-handle latches, powder coated Billet Silver over Zinc-plating to An HDPE cargo slide/cutting board is fitted in the tailgate and a National Luna LED light is fitted in the lid.
A 90-liter National Luna stainless steel refrigerator/freezer is mounted curbside forward with its controls accessed via a locking exterior door.
  • Two Zodi Hotman Extreme portable showers in an AT composite holder on an E02 quick-release bracket.

• (3) Raised heavy duty load bars bolted to the lid on adjustable airline track support the Maggiolina (Italy) Grand Tour crank-up rooftop tent with a 51” x 83” footprint and 48” x 72” x 3” mattress, supplied with 2 sets of custom fitted cotton sheets and 2 pillowcases.

• Features in the tent include an adjustable heated mattress pad, a Maradyne trucker fan on a Ram quick-release, a variable speed fan controller, dual USB ports, lighter and Hella plug ports, an LED voltmeter on a momentary switch, an overhead reading light, an “attic” net, and side-mounted gear organizers.

• Load bars atop the rooftop tent support an Oztent (Australia) RV3 30-second setup ground tent, as well as a selection of LaFuma chairs (France) without exceeding the 150-lb. load rating of the top cap. Frontrunner load bars were through-bolted and sealed to the top cap per Maggiolina instructions. A custom anodized aluminum chair carrier was designed, fabricated and mounted on the curb side of the load bars.

• Custom anodized aluminum spacer boxes provide storage and attach points for a second set of fitted Mac’s tie-downs for the driver’s side mounted Oztent RV3 in its own rubberized canvas storage bag

• A custom anodized aluminum “Wolf Sled” accommodates six included Frontrunner Wolf Pack stacking storage boxes. Recessed airline track runs down the centerline of the Sled, flanked by ½” HDPE to either side, allowing the Wolf Pack boxes to slide easily in and out. A Mac’s Custom Tie Down strap with airline connectors allows from one to all six Wolf Packs to be secured. The driver’s sidewall of the Sled creates a space for" long items"while the curbside aft creates a space for two included Frontrunner Cub Boxes (Smaller Wolf Packs) and an included Frontrunner soft case for the kitchen sink and drain hose. Floor space remains for items such as a Pelican Cases or many BBQ Grilles such as the Snow Peak charcoal grilles, and a Cub Box makes for excellent Green Egg Charcoal storage.

• One Wolf Pack box comes complete with cast iron cookware, burner, hose, regulator, and more, which is intended to be used with the driver’s side forward LP tank for heating shower water or cooking messy foods like bacon away from the trailer or main field kitchen.

• A pair of custom Stainless Steel uprights bolted to the main cargo box support the Eezi-Awn Bat 270-degree canvas awning with telescoping support legs. A set of Snow Peak (Japan) forged steel stakes and matching copper-faced hammer are provided to secure the awning.

• An Eezi-Awn K-9 30” x 46” stainless steel dining table is mounted below the tent, secured for transit by a t-handle ball lock pin.

• A DeWit (Holland) forged steel long-handle rake is mounted atop the cargo lid for brush removal or campsite levelling.

• (2) Manchester 10 lb. propane cylinders in AT aluminum propane tank mounts with are mounted driver’s side forward and curbside aft.

• Full custom Field Kitchen in 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in 2-stage powder coat over Chem-film. Design and hand-drawings by Seller. CAD conversion, production engineering and fabrication by an AS 9100/ISO 9001 Aerospace/Defense facility that also fabricated the other custom aluminum components. The field kitchen is mounted on an AT Extreme Duty rear swing away with gas strut stay.

• A Custom aluminum multipurpose stool nests atop the field kitchen body, retained by two ball-detent pins and misalignment bushings.

• A Partner Steel 22” aluminum 2-burner stove with windscreen deploys from the driver’s side lower locking door on Accuride latching slides, and is plumbed to the curb-side propane tank. A side-mounted Rigid Industries LED light and switch provide illumination for the cooking area, while a second adjacent switch controls the kitchen interior.

• A third Rigid Industries LED light and switch are mounted on the back of the field kitchen to illuminate the tailgate and receiver area when the kitchen is fully deployed at 90 degrees or limited to 45 degrees via a stainless steel cable with Sugatsune hook.
    • Baltic Birch kitchen module by Seller, with LED interior lighting and custom fitted storage for the following included content:
    • An Eezi-Awn K-9 medium stainless steel folding table stows under the main kitchen box and above storage area for foils and wraps. A second identical table snaps to the inside forward bulkhead of the main trailer body.
    • Set of Vollrath professional aluminum cookware retained by two Baltic birch caddies, one for cooking oils, vinegars, sauces etc., and the other for a set of small Pyrex prep/serving bowls and a stack of the ubiquitous red solo cups.
    • Aluminum knife drawer with 2-level horizontal knife organizer with honing steel and diamond sharpener
    • Aluminum spice and cutlery drawer with flatware for 4
    • Aluminum Coffee/tea mug drawer with 2 each Corelle cups and Snow Peak insulated titanium mugs
    • Aluminum drawer for user’s choice of kitchen tools
    • Rosle (Swiss) stainless steel mixing bowls
    • Corelle dinnerware, service for 4 plus Chinet plates and paper napkins
    • Snow Peak (Japan) polished stainless steel tea kettle
    • Frieling (USA) double-wall stainless steel French Press
    • Stainless steel coffee/tea container
    • Kitchen sponge and steel wool pouch
    • Foil and wrap compartment and additional lower storage area
    • An upward-facing 2” receiver protruding through the curb-side forward tread plate serves as a locking storage mount for the Warn 4500s winch with synthetic line, hawse fairlead and affixed Anderson power connector, while a downward-facing 2” receiver is mounted below the center of the trailer, where the winch can be deployed for line pull in any direction by using the extensive array of recovery gear stowed in the JK350. A pair of wrecker carrier skates can be placed 90 degrees the tires to allow the trailer to be easily dragged sideways with the winch and can also be used as wheel chocks.
    • A Goodall weathertight power connector box, master winch power switch and hardwired winch remote control port are installed on the driver’s side of the nose box. A wireless winch control is also provided. A custom power cable stored in the nose box feeds power from the supply-side Goodall connector to the Anderson connector on the winch.

Attachments

• DJI_0917 (1).jpg
    DJI_0917 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 584
  • DJI_0918 (1).jpg
    DJI_0918 (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 583
  • A53I3009 (1).jpg
    A53I3009 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 572
  • A53I3005 (1).jpg
    A53I3005 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 564
  • A53I2944 (1).jpg
    A53I2944 (1).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 570
  • A53I3544-HDR (1).jpg
    A53I3544-HDR (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 572
  • DJI_0044.jpg
    DJI_0044.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 545
  • DJI_0045.jpg
    DJI_0045.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 555
  • E78FA508-93AC-4933-B7A8-53DBFF6F28E4.jpeg
    E78FA508-93AC-4933-B7A8-53DBFF6F28E4.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 542
  • JB Chaser Listing description.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

motojay61

SOLD, but the sister trailer is now available at the same price.

The sister trailer on AEV 37” tires and wheels with a soundbar added is now available at the same reduced price of $35k

Contact me if you’re interested as I have possession of the trailer here in Lake Havasu City, AZ, and the owner is back home

This is one of 2 nearly identical trailers built by my best friend and I over a 2-year period at a cost of over $65k each, excluding my design time and labor on the custom parts and outfitting. This trailer is currently riding on 32's behind my modified P38 Range Rover, while the second trailer is on 37's behind my friend's AEV JK350

Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Email: Jaybecker61@yahoo.com

Tel. (310) 801-6886

In like-new condition, used only 4 times.

Don't be shy on offers, I'm done and want it gone!

Hub adapters are available from AT to fit most tow vehicles.

Here is a brief summary, due to space limitations please contact me for PDF descriptions and a dropbox link to professional photos of the sister trailer.
  • AT 46 Cu. Ft. 14 ga. Steel Cargo Box with gas strut assisted lid and Chaser tailgate with locking T-handle latches, powder coated Billet Silver over Zinc-plating to An HDPE cargo slide/cutting board is fitted in the tailgate and a National Luna LED light is fitted in the lid.
A 90-liter National Luna stainless steel refrigerator/freezer is mounted curbside forward with its controls accessed via a locking exterior door.
  • Two Zodi Hotman Extreme portable showers in an AT composite holder on an E02 quick-release bracket.

• (3) Raised heavy duty load bars bolted to the lid on adjustable airline track support the Maggiolina (Italy) Grand Tour crank-up rooftop tent with a 51” x 83” footprint and 48” x 72” x 3” mattress, supplied with 2 sets of custom fitted cotton sheets and 2 pillowcases.

• Features in the tent include an adjustable heated mattress pad, a Maradyne trucker fan on a Ram quick-release, a variable speed fan controller, dual USB ports, lighter and Hella plug ports, an LED voltmeter on a momentary switch, an overhead reading light, an “attic” net, and side-mounted gear organizers.

• Load bars atop the rooftop tent support an Oztent (Australia) RV3 30-second setup ground tent, as well as a selection of LaFuma chairs (France) without exceeding the 150-lb. load rating of the top cap. Frontrunner load bars were through-bolted and sealed to the top cap per Maggiolina instructions. A custom anodized aluminum chair carrier was designed, fabricated and mounted on the curb side of the load bars.

• Custom anodized aluminum spacer boxes provide storage and attach points for a second set of fitted Mac’s tie-downs for the driver’s side mounted Oztent RV3 in its own rubberized canvas storage bag

• A custom anodized aluminum “Wolf Sled” accommodates six included Frontrunner Wolf Pack stacking storage boxes. Recessed airline track runs down the centerline of the Sled, flanked by ½” HDPE to either side, allowing the Wolf Pack boxes to slide easily in and out. A Mac’s Custom Tie Down strap with airline connectors allows from one to all six Wolf Packs to be secured. The driver’s sidewall of the Sled creates a space for" long items"while the curbside aft creates a space for two included Frontrunner Cub Boxes (Smaller Wolf Packs) and an included Frontrunner soft case for the kitchen sink and drain hose. Floor space remains for items such as a Pelican Cases or many BBQ Grilles such as the Snow Peak charcoal grilles, and a Cub Box makes for excellent Green Egg Charcoal storage.

• One Wolf Pack box comes complete with cast iron cookware, burner, hose, regulator, and more, which is intended to be used with the driver’s side forward LP tank for heating shower water or cooking messy foods like bacon away from the trailer or main field kitchen.

• A pair of custom Stainless Steel uprights bolted to the main cargo box support the Eezi-Awn Bat 270-degree canvas awning with telescoping support legs. A set of Snow Peak (Japan) forged steel stakes and matching copper-faced hammer are provided to secure the awning.

• An Eezi-Awn K-9 30” x 46” stainless steel dining table is mounted below the tent, secured for transit by a t-handle ball lock pin.

• A DeWit (Holland) forged steel long-handle rake is mounted atop the cargo lid for brush removal or campsite levelling.

• (2) Manchester 10 lb. propane cylinders in AT aluminum propane tank mounts with are mounted driver’s side forward and curbside aft.

• Full custom Field Kitchen in 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in 2-stage powder coat over Chem-film. Design and hand-drawings by Seller. CAD conversion, production engineering and fabrication by an AS 9100/ISO 9001 Aerospace/Defense facility that also fabricated the other custom aluminum components. The field kitchen is mounted on an AT Extreme Duty rear swing away with gas strut stay.

• A Custom aluminum multipurpose stool nests atop the field kitchen body, retained by two ball-detent pins and misalignment bushings.

• A Partner Steel 22” aluminum 2-burner stove with windscreen deploys from the driver’s side lower locking door on Accuride latching slides, and is plumbed to the curb-side propane tank. A side-mounted Rigid Industries LED light and switch provide illumination for the cooking area, while a second adjacent switch controls the kitchen interior.

• A third Rigid Industries LED light and switch are mounted on the back of the field kitchen to illuminate the tailgate and receiver area when the kitchen is fully deployed at 90 degrees or limited to 45 degrees via a stainless steel cable with Sugatsune hook.
    • Baltic Birch kitchen module by Seller, with LED interior lighting and custom fitted storage for the following included content:
    • An Eezi-Awn K-9 medium stainless steel folding table stows under the main kitchen box and above storage area for foils and wraps. A second identical table snaps to the inside forward bulkhead of the main trailer body.
    • Set of Vollrath professional aluminum cookware retained by two Baltic birch caddies, one for cooking oils, vinegars, sauces etc., and the other for a set of small Pyrex prep/serving bowls and a stack of the ubiquitous red solo cups.
    • Aluminum knife drawer with 2-level horizontal knife organizer with honing steel and diamond sharpener
    • Aluminum spice and cutlery drawer with flatware for 4
    • Aluminum Coffee/tea mug drawer with 2 each Corelle cups and Snow Peak insulated titanium mugs
    • Aluminum drawer for user’s choice of kitchen tools
    • Rosle (Swiss) stainless steel mixing bowls
    • Corelle dinnerware, service for 4 plus Chinet plates and paper napkins
    • Snow Peak (Japan) polished stainless steel tea kettle
    • Frieling (USA) double-wall stainless steel French Press
    • Stainless steel coffee/tea container
    • Kitchen sponge and steel wool pouch
    • Foil and wrap compartment and additional lower storage area
    • An upward-facing 2” receiver protruding through the curb-side forward tread plate serves as a locking storage mount for the Warn 4500s winch with synthetic line, hawse fairlead and affixed Anderson power connector, while a downward-facing 2” receiver is mounted below the center of the trailer, where the winch can be deployed for line pull in any direction by using the extensive array of recovery gear stowed in the JK350. A pair of wrecker carrier skates can be placed 90 degrees the tires to allow the trailer to be easily dragged sideways with the winch and can also be used as wheel chocks.
    • A Goodall weathertight power connector box, master winch power switch and hardwired winch remote control port are installed on the driver’s side of the nose box. A wireless winch control is also provided. A custom power cable stored in the nose box feeds power from the supply-side Goodall connector to the Anderson connector on the winch.
Price drop to $35,000, lets get this gone!

Last edited:

motojay61

SOLD, but the sister trailer is now available at the same price.

The sister trailer on AEV 37” tires and wheels with a soundbar added is now available at the same reduced price of $35k

Contact me if you’re interested as I have possession of the trailer here in Lake Havasu City, AZ, and the owner is back home

BennyGoodman

Beautiful trailer(s)...admiring from a distance. AT quality combined with some really great, functional upgrades. Well thought-out and executed. Good luck with sale!

rfseabc

Observer
Drove down from the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State and was lucky enough to score, the sister of the sister, the attention to detail is beautiful in every aspect, excellent transaction, with a unique individual, with some very unique equipment, could not be more pleased with my purchase and experience with Jay, save me a cigar by the pool "Sir", I'll be back.
Best Regards,
Rod

motojay61

Thanks Rod! It was great to get to know you, and I’m glad you’re enjoying the trailer and giving her a loving home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles