For Sale: Freespirit Recreation High Country RTT Large 80" (Bay Area)

DSC05032

DSC04260

DSC04273

DSC05055

Retail Price: $2500
Selling Price: $1500
Reason for Selling: Upgrading to another RTT
Purchased October 2017
Only issue is a very small patched hole in screen of main door.

Sleeping space is larger than a king size bed.
Cal King: 80x72 Standard King: 80x76 RTT: 80x98

NO SHIPPING LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Specs:
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Sleeping Capacity: 3-5 People.
  • Interior Size Opened: 80″L X 98″W X 50″H
  • Exterior Size Closed: 85″L X 52″W X 14″H
  • Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
  • Body: 190g Poly-Cotton Rip-Stop with 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
  • Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
  • Mattress: 2 1/2″ High Density Foam.
  • Flooring: 2″ EPE foam.
  • Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy.
Freespirit Recreation product page: https://www.gofsr.com/product/high-country-series-80/

21SF

Miiiiight be down for this. Still available? What part of the Bay are you in? Would like to see in person if that’s cool?

Miiiiight be down for this. Still available? What part of the Bay are you in? Would like to see in person if that’s cool?
Yes its available. This does not come with tent mounts for crossbars, as its mounted to the towers on the trailer. You can get them through Freespririt or The Roadshower ones work as well. I am located in Oakland.

21SF

Yes its available. This does not come with tent mounts for crossbars, as its mounted to the towers on the trailer. You can get them through Freespririt or The Roadshower ones work as well. I am located in Oakland.

Cool, I’ll be back in town this weekend and might look at it. I have a Tepui on a frontrunner rack now. So should be same mounting style.

Still available. I keep seeing all these people buying brand new RTT for FULL retail local to me..haha this thing is in great condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shevy5000